chapter 1:damn you stupid teenage hormones

Rena's pov
You know they say there's a fine line between love and hate? Well i say that's complete and utter bullshit. In my case there's a fine line between hate and hate (if that makes any sense).

Just saying the words Calum Hood makes me want to throw myself out the window. His jawline, cheeckbones and plump full thick lips makes me gag. My band heyviolet are currently on tour with 5 seconds of summer and unfortunately I'm stuck with him for a few months.

And the fact that he's insanely attractive just makes things worse.

"Guys, 1 minute till show time!"I slung my bass over my shoulder as we waited at the bottom of the stairs for the stage manager to give us the go sign.

"Ladies and gentleman please welcome hey violet!" The dj announced, us running up the stage to welcome the crowd of two hundred thousand people.

"Hi we're hey violet and we're so honored to be here!" I shouted into the mike as the guitar riff of our newest song started playing.

So if you're wondering why I'm leaving

Stop a second and count the reasons.

You don't listen don't care don't try.

That's the reason and this is why.

My coloured dreadlocks were drenched in sweat as i made my way downstage

"HUG ME SISTA!!" Nia came charging like a red-haired bull as she pulled me into a bone-chrashing hug.

"Can't....breathe....need air" I choked, struggling to breathe. 5sos came in with their instruments to get ready to go onstage. Not before coming to give us all giant bear hugs.

If i learnt anything, it's that they are great at hugging.

I'm feeling so loved.

Of course I rejected the idea of having physical contact with Calum and stayed behind Nia with his muscle tank accentuating his toned body. Stupid teenage hormones.

His chocolate-brown gaze locked eyes with mine as he scowled at me, me flipping the bird back at him in response.

This was always the standard practice between us. The usual insults throwns at each other's way, the constant urge to kill each other in our sleep. I mean, our hotel rooms are on the same level, the temptation is there.

Calum started this treatment, and I just went along with it.

But my heart tells me otherwise, when it beats frantically at the mere sight of him. Damm feelings getting in the way of my murder. But I couldn't stop this, and I'm not planning to anytime soon.

**********

Hey guys its my first book so I hope you like it:)

Please vote and comment.