chapter 4:drunk chickens

"Rena!! Get up you lazy ass!!!" I immediately woke up to the screeching voice which belonged to Miranda. I valued my sleep, and I wasn't exactly a morning person either.

"Moi moway."

I groaned into the pillow when she yanked me up, exposing me to the sunlight. I was still pretty moody on our way to the stadium for rehearsals. And i really don't want to deal with my hormonal emotions right now.

When we got to the stadium, i was greeted by calum's scowl

Glad to know thing's were back to square one.

"Woooo!!! You guys are here!!!" Michael exclaimed, spinning me up in the air. At the corner of my eye, i saw calum's scowl deepen. Serves him right.

Heyviolet was taking a break while 5sos performed. They pretty much owned the stage, like this was all a second nature to them.

I focused all my attention on calum, even though I really shouldn't. I couldn't help myself, it was just all too tempting.

I'm going to need some help on my self control. The way his calloused fingers strummed the bass, his muscles were prominent and sweat was glistening down his neck, his smooth voice in perfect harmony with luke. Woah.....boy was that graphic.

I felt the familer tingly feeling again, my once organized thoughts were now all over the place. I was turning into a wreck right in front of him. I diverted my attention from him as i distracted myself with......the floor. Wow it looks so shiny toda-

"Guys I'm bored." Casey announced, standing up and running to the open area in front of the stage.

The other two placed down their instruments, following casey in whatever shenanigans they were about to do.

"I'M THE QUEEN OF THE SEATS!!" Nia shouted, running along the rows of seats in the arena.

Nia lovelis: mentally five.

"Yeah Nia like any sane person would want to rule over chairs." I deadpanned, refusing to get out of my comfortable position sitting on the edge of the stage.

Too lazy.

"Has anyone told you guys that you're idiots?" Ashton shouted into the microphone, the boys stopped playing to watch the scene unfold before them.

Three chickens running around the arena like they're drunk.

It was exactly what it looks like.

I hate this band.

"Once, maybe twice." Miranda shouted back, cheekily grinning.

"I wanna join!!" Michael and Luke got down to join the three in....whatever this is.

The remainder of us groaned at their childishness.

Forever young, amirite?

I took my bass and sat crosslegged on the stage, practicing while watching the rest fooling around.

"Hey Rena play E sharp?" Calum asked me.

I used my pick and strummed as Calum created a rhythm with his  bass.

Pretty soon we were creating a melody as I hummed along to the beat of it.

Unknowingly, a small smile made its way onto my face as we looked at each other, starting to play to the beat of 'English love affair'.

It started on a weekend in May.

I was looking for attention needed intervation.

We sang in unison, the rest all dancing to the song as laughter escaped my lips, looking at how ridiculous their dance moves were.

Morons.

***************
HAAAY HAY HAYYY

ok that's all I have to say haha.

Hope you like this and vote and comment:)