chapter 6:calvin the asian

I woke up to find my head buried in scraps of music sheets, my drool sticking to the paper. I spent the rest of the night cooped up in the corner the room writing, but even then I still couldn't get calum out of my head.

Hoorah.

I stood up to stretch so as to lessen the soreness in my body, only to see calum casually sitting on the edge of my bed, reading through my song lyrics. How in the world did he even end up in the girls hotel room? But at 7am in the morning, I had other things to worry about, the sound of his sweet laughter replaying in my head from two nights back. He wore a Kurt cobain muscle tank with his signature black skinny jeans which sent my heart into overdrive.

This should be illegal.

"Are you done checking me out?" He finally noticed my presence, wearing that stupid smirk on his face. My checks turned a bright red when I finally noticed what I was wearing. A pikachu onesie. Out of all the days, this was the day that I chosen to wear it.

Screw my choice of clothing.

"Why the hell are you here?" I spat out, avoiding his question. "I heard some really weird noises over here and came to check." He said with the shrug of his shoulders.

Oh right, that's when happens when Nia and Miranda get drunk off sprite, sounds like a mix between an exorcism and kids on a sugar high.

I'm not even joking.

I quickly changed into a purple sundress and a simple choker, i really didn't want calum to see me in that onesie any longer. I went back to see calum still on my bed.

"And you still here because?" I crossed my arms, secretly admiring calum's perfectly structured face.

"Well, today is a rest day, the boys are going to a zoo which is lame, Casey has disappeared from the face of this earth and the two girls are unconscious in the kitchen. Since your're the only available one, your're coming with me."

Before I could finish, Calum took me by the hand and dragged me out the door.

"WAIT!! Before I scream kidnap, can I at least know where your taking me?" I tried to catch my breath .

"Its a surprise hunny bun." I looked at him in confusion when  I my new pet name.

"Really? That's the best you got, Calvin the Asian?" I grinned in triumph at what I thought was a good comeback. All he did was scoff.

"You suck at this game, at least you get to spend the day with a undeniably charming and handsome bassist.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that C-dizzle."

"You know what I don't like you Rena."

Feelings mutal Calum, trust me.

***********
Hope u like this chappie and don't be afraid to vote and leave a comment:)