({•chap5• the peaceful (?) train ride •})

The bell rings, and every student is getting ready to go to the cafeteria, except for Kaito. He has other plans before going to the cafeteria, which is to befriend Shinichi and invite him to eat lunch together. However..

"sorry i can't i need to go somewhere sorry"Shinichi declines the invitation, saying that he needs to go somewhere. kaito just nod with a smile but in reality he can't help but to feel disappointed but hide it in his poker face not wanting to make shinichi guilty there will be other opportunities for them to hangout together after all

Time skips, and when it's time to go home, Kaito looks for Shinichi but can't find him. He recalls that Mouri-chan mentioned this morning that Inspector Megure called Shinichi for a case and that's the reason why shinichi came at school late, so he assumes that Shinichi was called by the inspector again.

'maybe something urgent came up' kaito thought and goes to the train station and waits for the train to arrive. He gets a bit distracted when he sees a sweet/dessert store, and as a result, he misses the train and almost night time. He doesn't regret his decision, though, as the sweets are delicious.

When the train finally arrives, Kaito quickly boards and is surprised to see Shinichi sleeping kaito sat next to him. Shinichi looks peaceful from kaito point of view, and he wonders if he really is a detective since he let his guard down and is sleeping alone on a train.

Kaito stays seated, enjoying the peacefulness of the silent train .must be one of the reason shinichi has fallen asleep since there's not much of a people in the train since it already night so it silent and peaceful.

Suddenly, he feels a weight on his shoulder and sees that Shinichi has fallen asleep and leaned on him.

Kaito didn't move, afraid of waking up the sleeping detective

Kaito didn't move, afraid of waking up the sleeping detective. He notices the big black circles under Shinichi's eyes, realizing that Shinichi must not have gotten much sleep recently and that must be the main reason why he fallen asleep in a train he wonders why he didn't noticed this earlier in their class

Kaito looks at Shinichi's sleeping face and notices how similar he looks to his "tantei-kun". In the past, when Conan chase him during his heists, Conan sometimes had dark circles under his eyes. Kaito who is worried that something might happen to conan in that state would always escort him home to the Mouri Detective Agency and make sure he went to bed.

after he made sure conan went inside the agency using his dove he check if his tantei-kun is really going to bed to sleep he was definitely not stalking he was just worried and looking after his favorite tantei-kun.

Anyways sometimes, Conan would stay awake until midnight doing something, and Kaito would wait until Conan decided to sleep.which sometimes didn't happen cause Conan stayed awake until dawn or fell asleep at his desk sometimes

Kaito not wanting his tantei to sleep in such uncomfortable way, he would always carry him to bed. and leave after a minute making sure conan was fast asleep.

Kaito mutters silently, "You have the same face as tantei-kun when sleeping," and gently moves a long strand of Shinichi's hair behind his ear that was blocking his face, just as he would always do for a sleeping Conan when he carried him in his bed.

Suddenly, the train makes a sudden turn, causing Shinichi to wake up. Shinichi sees Kaito and realizes that he had been sleeping on his shoulder. Flustered, Shinichi quickly backs away, and Kaito explains what happened while scratching the back of his head.

"....and you looked so peaceful and also tired that I didn't want to wake you up," Kaito states with a smile.

"I... I see. Thank you, and sorry for the trouble," Shinichi says, a little embarrassed. Kaito shakes his head, saying it's fine and that he didn't mind at all.

The rest of the train ride is silent, but Kaito doesn't mind. He understands that Shinichi may still be uncomfortable since they just met and shinicgi must still feel uncomfortable with him. They arrive at their stop and surprised when they realize they are walking in the same direction but neither say anything and continue to walk in silence. After a minute, they take different paths, and Kaito bids Shinichi farewell.

"well then, lets meet again shinichi!, See you tomorrow at school!" Kaito shouts, waving. Although he only receives a wave back from Shinichi, he doesn't complain. He knows that Shinichi may still be uncomfortable in his presence. He is confident that in the future, they will get along, even though Shinichi is a detective like Hakuba, whom Kaito dislikes. Shinichi somehow feels different, and Kaito can tell that he is not as annoying as Hakuba.

"Yosh, I need to research about Shinichi once I get home," Kaito states, determined. He really need to know more about Shinichi no thats wrong he dont need it he want it he want to know more about shinich,i He doesn't know why, but he just wants to. He is sure that in the future, he will find out why.eanwhile with shinichi who is walking back to his lonely and quiet mansion he remembers kaito words and cant help but remind him of a certain clad in white words to him everytime they said goodbye.those lines that he knows he will never hear again.

"well then, lets meet again shinichi!, See you tomorrow at school!"

/well then, lets meet each other again tantei-kun, under the bright full moon/

~({•})~({•})~({•})~({•})~({•})~({•})~({•})~({•})~

({•author's note's- im alive!!!!!!! im so very sorry for the late update well there so many school works i need to finish and exam is near i mean really near so i need to review i might or might not post for long time but ill do my best to update using my free time if i have one o dont even know if i have one anyways hope you like this story i know it sucks and probably there are many errors especially my grammar but pls understand that English is not my first language and im a new writter so im not yet used to this kind of thing , thank you for understanding •})

1072 words