Chapter 3: Finding clues.

(basically these two just being annoying flirts MOST of the time, I'm warning y'all :// )

"This looks worse than I have thought..."

The Russian opened his mouth to speak but was paused when he saw the view in front of the two. He stares at the scene in disbelief, as all of the crops were destroyed or partially dead. The destruction of the garden was even more horrible. France was pretty surprised as well.

She whispers, just grinning slightly, "Who could have done such a terrible thing~?"

Russia turned to look at his short girlfriend with a narrowing glance, "Really, France?" He rolled his eyes. France has done way more terrible things such as blowing up ships and ports, massacres too, it'd be no surprise if it were her... Though Russia highly doubts, he knew the French wouldn't even step foot in the UK- She hates this place to the point of losing her throat!

France seemed surprised by this accusation. She mutters, "Me? How could I have done something like this~?"

"Well...you do destroy New Zealand's ports and break most of the Africans' cars and blow up their houses..." He mutters before walking towards the nearby destroyed crops.

The French shrugs, and she replies, "Touché, ourson~ But I really would never waste my time on this British bastard. Honest!"

She follows after him, making her way towards the nearby destroyed crops. She looks around carefully, scanning for any sort of evidence.

He sighs, "We haven't even a SINGLE evidence on anyone! I feel like it's the USA. Just a bad feeling." He got on his knees and looked closer at the vegetables that seemed to have rotten.

France crouches down next to him, and she seems to be contemplating the situation. She thinks for a moment, but nothing comes to her mind.

He suddenly took out his phone and snapped pictures at the ruined garden, his face serious and focused.

France sees him taking out his phone, seemingly focusing on it.

The Slav whispers. "These may not be evidence for who destroyed the garden, but.. They might be helpful for another reason."

"Hah. Of course they'd be helpful~" She hums, looking away from the phone, before suddenly realizing he was putting on plastic gloves and took only one rotten crop, and small particles of the soil, before placing them in a plastic bag.

France now smirks, having come to a realization. She leans in close to Russia, and she whispers, "You are taking samples, are you not? These rotting vegetables and the soil could potentially lead us to who destroyed the garden." She chuckles, "You came prepared~ No wonder why you took such a huge suitcase with you." She hums.

Russia laughs softly, and he replies, "Of course I came prepared, darling~"

He looks down at the soil samples and the rotted crops, he seems happy that their investigation is going along well, at least in this regard.

.

.

"Does that mean we can go home now, and check out those samples??"

"Hmm, that would be preferable, yes. However, we must at least check the entire garden, and then we can leave." Russia seemed serious for a moment, and he then looked directly at France. "Besides, my darling France, those soil samples would take time to analyze, we cannot expect such a speedy result~"

"EUGHHHH!!" She whined like the French snob she is.

Russia sighs, rolling his eyes and mutters in frustration. "My dear~ The less you annoy me, the sooner we can begin to leave."