⋋⁠✿⁠ chapter nine ✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

"you're sure about this? this seems kind of illegal..."

addison sighs out, looking over a tan skinned teenager. "this coming from the guy that arrested when he was thirteen?"

danny, who was sitting on a chair, behind a table that was filled with screens of footage of the bathroom area.

danny scoffs, defensively commenting. "they dropped the charges!"

"can you just do this?" addison sighs out.

"fine, fine, whatever." danny sighs out.

"get rid of camera four and five." addison impatiently says.

"hurrying me won't get it done, patience is a virtue." danny says.

addison groans, clearly impatient, danny was seen quickly punching at some keys. "done!"

"oh, thank goodness!"

"what are you two doing?"

danny then quickly gets up, faking a smile to the lahey. "nothing suspicious!"

danny was then seen leaving, isaac strangely staring at danny, then looking at addison, who just stares at him unbothered.

"...what?"

"what did you do, addie?" isaac suspiciously asks.

addison scoffs, shrugging at him. "i have no idea what you're talking about."

"you know that stiles feels really bad for shouting at you?" isaac reminds. "he seems like a lovesick fool."

"why are you worried about stiles?" addison frowns, knowing he doesn't like him.

"i'm not." isaac bluntly says. "
i'm worried that you're lying to me."

addison sighs out. "i'm not..."

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

"clear your schedule, this could take a while."

allison scoffs a laugh, seeing the amount of outfits on allison's bed that the martin girl had brought. "how many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?"

"it's my birthday party." lydia says in an obvious tone.

"i'm thinking hostess dress, evening dress, then–––." lydia smiles, snapping her fingers. "after hours casual!"

"why didn't you send out any invites if it's a party?" addison asks, touching a couple of dresses.

lydia lightly hit her hand. "no touch, that's mines–––." lydia then handed her a dress with a smile. "this is yours."

"and besides–––."

"it's the biggest party of the year–––everyone's coming."

allison seemed anxious, still about what happened last night, but addison seemed like she was in denial, in the older argent's point of view–––but, the truth is...addison kept reliving that moment, she just choose not to show how she's feeling, unlike allison.

"well...i suppose–––things has been different, you know, with jackson?" allison blurted out, addison giving her look as seeing she was this close to exposing jackson.

"wh-what, i mean was-." allison stammers out.

lydia looks at allison, blankly staring at her deep in her eyes. "why do you care about jackson?"