Angel

I got blank when I first looked at her

I got blank when I first looked at her. She looked like an angel fell from heaven. She was so beautiful that I got out of words to describe her beauty.

I suddenly came back to earth when she waved her hands in front of me. I calm myself down . I realize that she is an Indian ,as I heard her speaking hindi. I try to act cool infront of her as I don't wanna look like a creep.

"Ohho first mom and now you, why do people always wanna speak hindi with me"

"Maybe because we are indian mister" She said frustatingly.

I realized that I made her frustrated already. Very well zayn! That's how you impress a girl.

"Well you look new here" I enquired her as I wanted to know more about her.

"Well yes! I am new but do you check out every girl that you know who is new or not? "

"Well, I don't check every girl out, I did surely checked you out amore mio "

"What do you mean by amore mio mister? " She asked getting confused.

"That's for you to think and I am mister. My name is zayn valeria" I said forwading my hand for a handshake.

"I was not desperate to know your name but hii , I am Eda sharma" She said doing a handshake.

Ohh myy goddd!! Her hands feel so softt. Waittt!! Zayn stop being a creep.
Suddenly the bell started ringing and i realized that my first lecture was about to start.

"Well, I gotta go now ms. Eda, my lecture is about to start. It was nice meeting you. I hope we meet again" I said hopingly as I wanted to see her every moment.

"It was nice meeting you too Zayn. I hope we meet again too "

I bid my bye to her and get going for my lecture.

I was first angry at him but when I saw him I forgot all my anger as he was so handsome I try to calm myself down from blushing because I don't wanna look like a playgirl Or whatever people say on my first day itself

I was first angry at him but when I saw him I forgot all my anger as he was so handsome I try to calm myself down from blushing because I don't wanna look like a playgirl Or whatever people say on my first day itself. He asked me if I was knew or not and I gave him a sassy reply so he doesn't doubt me.

As soon as he said that he doesn't check other girls out but he did check me out. I was on the ninth cloud. Although I didn't understand the meaning of amore mio but I made a note to search the meaning of it as soon  as I reach my home.

Suddenly the bell rang and he bid his farewell to me. I was kinda sad but I really hoped that we meet again. I hope he feels the same way. Fingers crossed🤞.

When he left , someone came and hugged me. I realized that it was advika , my bestieeee.

"Bitch! Where were you? I was finding you from such long time " She said doing her dramatic acting.

"I just came when a guy came and bumped into me. His name was Zayn, surnams I don't remember"

"Ohh myy goddd!!, you bumped Into Zayn valeria!! Are you serious. " She said gasping when she heard his name.

"Yeahh i am serious but, why are you reacting that way" I said asking her.

"Because he is the all time topper of our school, The captain of our school basketball team and the Hearthrob of the school"she said explaning me about him.

" Ohhh reallyyy. That's nicee"

"That is nice sweetie but i think he's gonna get a tough competition as now you are here"

"That's right I guess" I said agreeing with her as I had always be a topper.

Now let's see where this goes my dear soon to be academic rival.

______________________________________

That's the end of this chapter. This is my first story so I hope you guys will support me. Please vote the story if you like it . Comment also what else do you wanna have in the story.

Thankyouuu.

Love
_heavenlywritess_

🕊🕊