A Guy seatmate???!!!

After meeting Advika , she guided me towards the principal's cabin

After meeting Advika , she guided me towards the principal's cabin. I had a talk with him and he told me about my section. And guess what, I was in the same class as Advika. She was so excited that we are gonna be in the same class. She had some work so she went but not before telling me the direction of our class. I met my class teacher and she was so kind towards me. As soon as the bell rang again, my teacher took me to the class and introduction.

"So student's we have a new student in our class. Make her feel comfortable. Now you can introduce yourself dear! "

"Hello! Everyone. I am Eda Sharma ,it's so nice to meet you all and I hope we all can become really good friends. "

"Okayy dear you can go and sit next to Zayn. "(If he allows) she thought in her mind.

I went and sat next to him. All the girls in the class were looking at me as if they saw a ghost or something.

" Why is everyone looking at me like that" I whispered to him.

"Because you are the first girl who I allowed to sit next to me". He replied while winking at me.

" What do you-" I was cut off by teacher's voice.

"Everyone take out your textbooks" She asked.

The rest of the day went like this. I kept thinking why won't he allow anyone to sit next to him. But i thought not to interfere in his matters. I was walking home with Advika.

"So how did it felt while sitting next to the school's heartrob" She asked smirking .

"It felt normal , and why are you making such weird faces" I asked her while raising my eyebrows.

"You felt normal! What kind of answer is that? Any girl would have got crazy if they had been at your place and look at you!! " She said while eyeing me.

"Dont check me out. I know I am hot " I said while flipping my hair.

"Dumb girl!! , you never understand anything. Accha leave it . What are you gonna do today?" She said asking my plans for today.

"Idk , my brother's friends are coming today. I haven't met all of them yet so maybe I'll probably chill with them".

"Ohhkyy, accha m bol rhi thi ki m bhi aa skti hu kya? Ghr pr mumma Or papa koi nhi h aaj toh m bore hojaungi. Isse accha h tere saath reh lu."

( I was asking, can I also come? Both mumma and papa won't be at home today so it's better that I spend time with you)

"Haan haan bilkul aajana. M bhi unke saath kya hi karungi bs hi hello or kya hi hoga. Aajana Tu apn hi kr lenge kuch"

(Yes yes surely come, what will I do with them anyways , only hi hello what else. You come we'll do something.)

While talking we reached both of our homes as we were neighbours. I went inside and saw my brother sitting at the couch. I went and sat beside him.

"Ohh you came my baccha! How was your day? " He asked while caressing my hairs.

( My brother is not like those irritating and annoying brothers that they show on those movies and all. He cares for me alot. )

"It was nice. I am in the same class as Advika. My classmates as well as all the teachers are really nice" I said telling him about them.

"Accha, so who do you sit with-guy or girl" He asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Bhaiii!! " I said glaring at him as he is always possessive about me.

"What? I am just caring for you sweetheart! Now cmon tell me about him" He asked me.

"So you already guessed that my seatmate is a guy, fineee!! His name is zay-" I was cut off by my mother's voice.

"How was your day my dear!! , Did you enjoy? " She asked while sitting next to me.

"Yeah! It was nice-" This time i was cut off by my brother.

"Maa!! , see . On the first day itself she started sitting with a guy." He said dramatically.

"So what? It's nice that she is getting social. Maybe she'll make a guy bestfriend Or a boyfriend even. Unlike you who used to run away from girls." She said taking my side.

"Maaaa!!!!" He said while whinning.

"Accha accha.Now both of you go and get fresh . Sameer your friends are gonna come soon as well." She said shooing us away.

"Yeah mom! "we both left of our respective rooms.

I took a bath and got ready.

Eda's outfit

Eda's outfit

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. The door bell rang so I went and opened it.

" Youuu!!!!!!."
______________________________________

🕊

And that's it for this chapter. Sorry for uploading it late. I hope you'll like this chapter. vote and comment if you like it as well as you can also tell me what else do you want in the story.

Thankyouuuuu

Love ❤

_heavenlywritesss

🕊