Accident!!!!

Youuu!!! " She said shockingly.

"What are you doing here? " I asked her checking her from head to toe. By the way I must she was looking really beautiful.

"I opened the door, so it will be my home only na gadhe! " She said while mocking me. (Idiot)

"Okayy okayy now can we come in? " Daksh said while interrupting us.

"Yeah sure bhaiya" She said while giving him a smile.
(why is she being so sweet to him?)

She let us in and told us to sit on couch and wait for sameer.

"Accha bhaiya what will you have? " She said asking us.

"No need for formality Eda! " Daksh told her while patting her head.

(Don't touch my girl dudee) I thought but waitt when did she became my girl!? Stop it yrr . Now I also started talking to myself. Mumma was right love makes you crazy.

"But bhaiya if I wouldn't ask you ,then mumma would have scold me . That's why I asked you.

"By the way, Eda I must say you look really good " Liam said while complimenting her.

"Thankyouu. It means alot!!! " She said while blushing a little.

(Why the hell is she blushing on his compliment. She should only blush when it's me.)

"Accha you guys wait. I'll go and call sam "she said and went upstairs.

After a few mins both of them came and Eda rushed outside while talking on the phone.

" Why was she in such a hurry? "Liam asked sameer.

" It's just that her best friend has came" Sameer told us.

"Ohhkk!! "

" So what do you want to do guys, should we first eat snacks and then play?" He asked.

"That's alright with us but the problem is who'll cook? " Liam said while making a worried face.

"About that, don't worry. I'll ask Eda to cook something for us". He suggested.

Just then, Eda came inside with a girl beside her. I noticed Liam all of a sudden and I saw him gasping while looking at her. I smirked knowing what would he be thinking.

"Ohhh Eda, you came on the right time. Can you please cook something for all of us?" He asked her while making puppy eyes.

"Sure bhaiya, I'll go and make something real quick!!".she said and went in the kitchen along with her friend.

" I'll go and drink some water as I am thirsty " I said and went towards the kitchen.

"Ohhkk!!" All of them said.

As I was entering, I heard them talking. I didn't wanted to eavesdrop on them but i just couldn't help myself.

"Tera banda toh bada hot tha " She said while smirking.

( your guy was really hot!)

"Woh mera banda nhi h Or ja tu room m change krle . M bhi aati hu inke liye kuch bna kr ." She said.

( He is not my guy and you go in my room and get changed. I'll also come after making something for them)

"Ohhk fineee!!" She said and left from backdoor.

Finally I entered the kitchen. Eda didn't noticed me as her back was facing me. I went towards her to ask for water , when she turned and we collided into each other andddd-

Our lips touched each other.

______________________________________

🕊

That's it for this chapter. Do comment if you liked it. Vote and like as well.

Thankyouuuu

Love ❤

_heavenlywritesss_