Let's start from the beginning

This is NOT a made-up story you have to interpret it simply as a kind of auto biography.

I am what many people call "the K-drama man" for those who understand the context, At the beginning of first glance I may seem a very cold and shy person but in reality I am only very introverted with people I am not familiar with while I am very outgoing with people I am familiar with. I am very deep with both feelings and thoughts in fact one thing I often say to myself is that "I think too much", unfortunately I can not express my feelings with friends and even with relatives but only with my current girlfriend (of which I am currently lacking) in fact if a person wants me a bit' asshole but still friendly type what friend that with you is the asshole but basically loves you and if you need it for you there will always be and especially will never lie to you to indulge you or others if I'm your friend and we need to I'll be the first to do it, If anyone wants a friend so here I am, if a girl is looking for "the man K-drama" should get engaged with me to see it fully because I can not pull out the part of me more sweet, romantic, affectionate, caring and sensitive as already repeated before if not with my girls. After countless beatings received in my youth I could not be as before and I only managed to incupirmi and become very "dark" According to many, I promised my child that in the future I would lift up the pain so suffered by expurgating it once and for all, I promised that child to start a family and have a child that I would become what I was not as a child. What I admire and have a good job that satisfies me not so much economically but more at the professional level then be able to build a family and a solid family based on the fundamental principles in which I believe and in which or always believed that respect and love. My ideal family would be to have a wife and two children one for sex or a boy and a girl (no matter who is born first the important thing is that they are both healthy) I want to teach all that I know and all that I have learned to my children and I hope that one day they will succeed where I have failed and above all I will always be there for them, and I hope that one day they can teach me something. As for my type of ideal girl I do not have nails, it is true there are details that attract me more than others for example I really like girls with brown or black hair but I have a strong weakness for red girls, but I don't think this is a judgment: if I like a girl, the first thing I want to discover is not aesthetics, because I think aesthetics is overrated, I'm interested in what is inside or the character if the girl in question I like as a character for me aesthetics goes into the background because I unlike most men do not judge a book from the cover. Many girls judge me (as very thin) and take for granted that I am very weak and that I can not even lift a sack of potatoes, unfortunately this will never end because in today's society people also judge according to your aesthetics. I have a "prototype" of an ideal girl but it is not what I mainly seek.