The world that saved me and opened my mind and eyes

I owe a lot to the Eastern culture because I loved playing yu-yu since childhoodgì-oh and in the card game you had to read the effects of the cards to complete a duel and since I was diagnosed dyslexia I started to do the full-time one or because they advised me to read many books I or folded on something more simple to read me and understand the effect of the cards, then since I was a child I liked to watch dragon ball with which my father grew and dragon ball also grew me so I dedicated myself to learn the names of the skills of all the characters and to understand their story. Eastern culture and folklore saved me from the oppressive limitations of dyslexia that prevented me from learning what I wanted but despite everything I managed to win. I owe a lot to the Eastern world and that is precisely why my dormant demon (which I remember is the set of emotions and feelings of anger, anger and resentment that I have been following all these years I talked about in part 4) I called it Tokyo and another honor to the Eastern world on my part and it was that on my eighth grade I took Japan to geography. Also in the musical world the East met me by introducing me to the K-Pop that would be the Pop genre but made by South Korean artists, known this genre via a YouTube video of a very famous Youtuber who made the reaction to music videos and thanks to my dear friend to whom I love very much and I will always be grateful for this, I could know the K-Pop and especially the BlackPink group composed of 4 members respectively Jisoo,Jennie,Rosé and LaLisa that really surprised and stunned me and was the first group so far in my life to here every song they make I like more and more, Blackpink are the only band in the world that I like ALL their songs and for that I will be eternally grateful to them. I watched a lot of anime (Japanese cartoons) in my life and in many of these I saw myself in some characters I must say really written well for example in the Anime Naruto I saw myself very much in Minato the father of the protagonist I love his way of doing very serious but at the same time tender and above all I love his attachment to the family and the fact that he sacrifices himself to make his son live, which I would also do. In AOT (Attack On Titan) I saw myself very much in the character of Eren Yargar or the protagonist but I saw in him only in Season 4 (season 4) his way of being very cold, detached and his ideals reflect a lot of Tokyo and this made me grow even at the level of mental maturation. In Dragon Ball I saw myself very much in Bardock the father of the protagonist who was a very cold and ruthless Saiyan in combat but with the people he loved you could see how much he cared for them and the family thing I see myself very much, especially in a movie of the dragon ball series I stayed in mind this scene that bardock after an excursion returns home to his wife and when his wife hugs him he melts his tail detail that I found very tender (the people from the Saiyan as a warrior keep their tail tied around the waist because that same tail if tight for them is a weak point). Then I saw myself again a lot in the Broly recently introduced thanks to the same movie where Bardock appears, a special scene in this film made me move when Broly talks about his friend Bah playing and training always together, but since they had become too close Broly's father decided to attack Bah by cutting off his ear and from there Bah no longer wanted to play with little Broly who now carries his friend's ear as a fur tied to his waist. I've always tried not to make decisions in a state of anger because "you can't see your reflection in the boiling water. How can you not see the truth in a state of anger. When the water calms down, clarity comes". Then I'm also passionate about space, I love celestial bodies my favorite celestial body are the pillars of creation that are truly spectacular. I also really like black holes because the fact that you do not know so there is inside it or what happens if you cross it fascinates me very much, many say that crossing it you are smolecolati, others say that by crossing it you can reach Andromeda which is the galaxy not far from ours which is called the milky way others instead claim that inside a black hole space and time are reversed, that is, we are now free in space because we can move anywhere but we are "still" in time because in fact we can only see the advancing time we can neither go further nor go backwards, there are theories that say that inside the black hole this thing is on the contrary that inside the black hole you are immobile in space so you can not move but you are free in time or you can see past present and future at will, Obviously these are just theories but I find them fascinating and romantic at the same time. I like astronomy a lot in fact in some summer nights I start staring at the moon and the stars in short I look at the cosmos from the window of my house or from my garden, I would love to look at the stars one day with my partner, and you have my children because I believe there's a cosmic connection at that moment, Also because in the end we reflect we live on the earth that floats in the cosmos so partly as the earth we are made of stars or anyway cosmic materials and it is incredible if we think about it.