love cooties

She doesn't know how this happened.

She tried. But her heart and feelings pushed and pushed, so she let them.

She admires him.

When he speaks.

The way he laughs.

His smile...

His charming eyes.

And when she could, she would admire his touch for it felt like care and gentleness colliding.

Holding doors open for her she refused emotion.

Her heart beginning to pound out of her chest, but her face held frozen.

Calling her beautiful but before it was hard for her to believe.

But then you had her twirling her hair, yapping to her friends, jumping around in her seat.

He makes her smile
It isn't just a "crush" or a "feeling"
day dreams with love eyes staring at the celling.
Her and her sweet love, the Beginning.

So many things to think about
Will he understand this?? Will he understand how she thinks and her doubts?
So many things to think through
Will he understand her parents?? Will he understand the unnecessary things they do.

She's had a few dear diary's
And talks with God too
She's had a few lash outs
And random thoughts out of the blue

But if he's such a gentlemen can he think through....
"Okay she's sad what can I do"
"The anger is easily triggered but I can work through"
"Her heart is so beautiful I'd never want to loose"

And he did, he proved her thoughts wrong
But she still kept trying to see if he was betraying her all along.

He wasn't.

She was a bit more complicated than then he expected
After all, it was his first relationship, but nothing was trouble yet

She was so deep into the wonders of love that just one smell of his fresh cologne would calm her.

She was so deep into the wonders of love that she can help but the smile by his sweet eyes full of love.

she was so deep into the wonders of love that when his hand wrapped around her and his soft lips touched her hands, she couldn't help but the fall in love all over again

Every tear that came out, her eyes, his heart soften, for that was his weakness.

Every word that came out her mouth, his eyes focused in his brain process so that he could understand every word.

Every laugh she expressed he would admire her beauty more, for it was like a child to their rain boots, special, loved, adored its elegance no matter what.

She still called him beautiful for his beauty was like a song the lyrics played each of their memories each time she listened. No, she never got tired because it was her favorite song.