1

Third-person perspective

Being a big-name singer can occasionally be a sin. JK understands that well. He was the most well-known singer in Korea and had received many honors, but he also constantly feared for his life because of the threats he was facing.

. He had never given any of these things much thought before, but one day he started finding objects in his house and felt something was not quite right. The person who called him threatened to kill him if he did not give him Rs. 7 million by today. He ignored it at first, but then something seemed to suddenly happen to his hand. He was shot in the hand, and the bullet passed through. He was terrified. What made someone attempt to kill him?
His fear was intense. Why did someone violate his security measures?
He realized that the people behind this are his people.

Taking his car keys, he stole the car from the garage by sneaking out the bottom door.

Suddenly, he is being pursued as he accelerates down the road after starting the car.

After making numerous unsuccessful attempts to trick him, he went up to a corner, abandoned the car, and fled.

Amidst all the chaos, he took a severe blow to the head, causing blood to spurt out of it, but he continued to run and unexpectedly ran into a girl.

She was the one who would bring about this change in his life.