6

In a dark room there was a slow sound of someone screaming, she was blindfolded so that her voice could not be heard clearly, but still it was clear from the sound that someone was inside.

As soon as he [kidnapper] stepped into her room, a strong musty smell hit his nose that made him want to vomit.

He moved his hand over her mouth and lifted her head and said to her how do you feel you came here? I love you so much.

The things that he likes so much I also like them very much and now that you say he likes them, I have to leave them to you.

Because he got the things that have been mine since childhood, they stole my fame and now I want to show him how sad it would be if I took one of his favorite things.

Before he had no weakness, but now you came into his life and how I change his life you just see.

She didn't like what he was saying and she didn't like the way he moved his hand over her mouth at all, She said loudly

Oh stupid man, if you don't know then find out who you are.
and how much power he has and if he wants to save me he can do anything .

And it's your misunderstanding that he loves me, there is nothing like that between us.

Yumi became sad for  a moment. Why he didn't love me?