2

When he woke up in the morning, it was as though someone had placed a heavy weight on his head. He attempted to open his eyes despite a severe pain radiating from his head.

The lovely girl in front of him had soft sunbeams covering her face, giving her a distinct glow from the sun's beams.

Her eyes seemed to be full of pearls as she slowly fluttered her lids open, and a lovely blush appeared across your cheeks.

He briefly forgot about all of his suffering and started to live.

Then all of a sudden he realized he was in a different house, not his own, and as he considered his surroundings, he recollected everything that had happened the day before.

However, he was unsure of how he got here.

I was terrified, as you can imagine. I could never have forgiven myself for hitting you so hard on the head if something had happened to you."

Yumi spoke in a single sigh.

He took a moment to look at her, wondering if this girl was truly innocent or if she was just acting that way to fool him. Could she not realize that she had nothing to do with any of this?

"Well, what are you thinking about? I only had one question for you, and if you do not respond, I fear I am going to lose my mind." Jk was questioned by Yumi.

"Is it true that you have no idea about who I am, what I do, or where I come from?" JK questioned with suspicion.

For an instant, she failed to identify him since she had no interest in music, unlike the other girls who would go crazy for a performer. She is only aware of her own existence.

She then realized that he was well-known singer Jungkook.

He is a well-known singer, so what on earth are you doing in my home, anyway? And if he goes to the police, of course, what I did to him will not leave me now.

What exactly are you thinking, and what are you thinking that I am going to do the same thing, he asked, giving her a pinch in front of her.

She was so terrified that, before she knew what to do, she grabbed his hands, bound him securely with a rope, and apologized but had to carry out this task.
I want you to listen to me first.

I want to hear absolutely nothing about what you did. It is not correct at first. Release my hands. Let me show you what comes next. You do not have to say these things to me.

Hearing his words, he suddenly felt a tingling sensation in her lower legs. She was sweating a lot and was unsure of what to do.

I will have to go to jail because he will definitely report me to the police if I let him go. How can I tell him this was not anything to do with me?

After giving it some thought, she told him, "I can not leave you here. If you listen to me, I can definitely find you." You can then decide whether or not to listen to her.

Choosing to listen to her was the only option available to him.

Despite his lack of belief, he feigned belief after hearing her entire story.

It is alright. I promise not to present a strong argument about you, so please accept what you are saying now and let me go. Now release my hands.

Since you are being honest, you would not really do that, would you?

She released his hands gradually, and as she was speaking to him, he swiftly grabbed her phone and fled the house. However, in his haste, he stumbled and fell down the stairs.

She was terrified once more, but this time she knew he had no faith in her, so she caught him and tied him inside the house once more.

After two hours.
JK says, "I am starving." Offer me a bite to eat. In addition, I have to use the restroom. Let go of my hand. I am a pop star and you can't do this to me.

I need cheese cake.

Haha, you pop star and your attitude You have to eat what is in my house even though I know you are a pop star. It just will not work for me.

Because of her extreme poverty, she had to work for her own food. Now she knew how to take care of him. She told him to eat, pushing the bread she had brought in front of him.

No, I am not going to eat this.
He twisted his mouth.

She was furious with him because, despite her best efforts to bring him bread inside the house, he was acting so ungratefully that she had to break off a piece of bread and give it to him by force.

Umm.. umm.
What... What are you doing? This is in violation of human rights.

I know. Yumi was so frustrated.

What should I do now that things are going this way? If I do not get help, the police will come to my house and take me away, or I will flee, but I do not have any money.

I have an idea, if this guy thinks I'm a kidnapper, I'll scare him, take his money and run away from this country.

After a while, she returned to that room and instructed him to take out as much cash as he could immediately, call someone, and give me a million dollars.

Is one million enough?
She thought to herself.
I just need money to go out of country. Then I have no fear.

You began to reveal your actual self at this point. first time you played innocent, you have nothing to do with it. How much do you want? You just want one million ? I will give it now. You are so cheap.

It seemed that she was very angry with him to knock out all his teeth but she controlled her anger very much .

That night....

I need branded clothes.

You will have to wear what I have, you won't get your branded clothes here, and if you don't want to wear them, leave them alone.

He glared at her and muttered to himself.

Because he had had  to wear those extravagant clothes even though he didn't want to, he never will forget the moment.

He managed to wear them. But But he couldn't button it because his hands were tied and as he looked at her she knew exactly what this meant she started buttoning it and buttoned it.

While doing this, suddenly her hand touched his bare chest and both of them looked at each other.
Umm... Umm... She hurriedly buttoned his shirt.

She put a hand to her cheek and over her heart she muttered to herself. Oh what's happening to me when I looked at him what exactly was happening to me.
I need to get over.