68

Five years ago.

Jungkook dropped onto his bed. He was beyond tired from working. BTS has been growing rapidly as a national phenomenon. From rags to riches. Crossing language barriers and becoming an honor to their country. They were living the life they wanted. It was worth it. His stomach started growling. He gets up and heads to the kitchen. Nothing. Nothing he craved was in the kitchen. He wanted some Buldak Noodles. Pork Belly too. His mouth watering thinking about it. He grabbed his keys and went out to the store. He exited out of his complex, and onto the road. The weather was a bit gloomy but not bad. Specks of rain hit his windows. He listened to music in the background.

He pulls into a store and turns off his car. Might as well buy groceries since he had nothing in his home. He puts on a mask and walks to the store doors. Jungkook grabs a shopping cart and starts to grab ahold of his items. Veggies, fruits, refreshments, alcohol, meats, chicken, noodles, frozen desserts, bread, and other household items. He walked into the ramen aisle where he spotted the Buldak noodles. He grabbed about six packs. Extra in case he gets hungry. Talk about blowing his hard-earned money on ramen. He walks away from the aisle and goes into the snacks. He wanted some popcorn. Buttery popcorn. Jungkook skims through the popcorn. He crouches to grab the buttery popcorn. Success.

He walks to the shopping line and rings up his items. He pays and walks out of the store. The groceries are inside his trunk. He goes to turn on his car and drives out of the store. His drive continues and the spotlight turns red. He huffs at the sudden stop. He taps his fingers on the steering wheel. The bus pulls over and drops off people. Jungkook turns and nearly chokes on his spit.

Your figure was getting off the bus. You had on a sweater and what looked like dress pants. Your hair was down. You had a shoulder bag. What caught his eye was the visible bump you were showcasing. Tears were starting to appear in his eyes. You kept the baby. His baby, your baby, their baby. Alas, the light turned green and the cars beeped for him to go. Jungkook cursed and drove off. Though in his heart, he wanted to run out of the car and into your arms...

~~~~~

Jungkook woke up from his afternoon nap. Why is he still on the road? The company promised him that the trip was going to be short. He has been away for four months. They are in Japan. It was getting to him that he might not see you or Jiho again. After he is done with work, he boxes, showers, and goes to bed. He can't even call you as much since they gave him three hours to use his personal phone and focus on work. He drinks whiskey and takes naps. It's not good. The team has noticed he has a different energy whenever he works or when he talks. What also bugs him is the members being around you. Yoongi had promised to take care of you, instead, you were taking pictures with them in a short-ass cheerleader outfit. Thanks to Hobi for sending him the pictures. His blood boiled when he saw that Jimin had kissed your cheek in one photo. Taehyung carrying you in his arms. At least the others are keeping their hands to themselves. Once he gets back, he is going to talk with you and his hyungs. Properly.

"I miss you, Y/N. So fucking much."

~~~~~

Mila and Jiho were playing in a kid pool. Jiho knows to swim but you weren't ready for him to go into a bigger pool. The sun was out and hot. You wore a cute sundress. Minho had invited you and Yoongi for a cookout. The members found out as well as Tori and Stella. So now, the adults and the two children are chilling at Minho's place. The guys got along with Minho pretty well, considering Jungkook hates the man. Minho is a great guy. You were sitting by the kid pool. Mila and Jiho showed you their swimming and you smiled. You took pictures of Jiho in the pool and sent them to Jungkook. You hoped he would respond. The last time you talked was one day ago. He seemed aggressive. You asked him what was wrong but he said work. Short and simple.