69

"BAM! BAM! BAM!"

The doberman runs around in circles making Jiho laugh. You forgot you had the keys to Jungkook's home, so The Jeons came over for the weekend. Plus they did some cleaning while being over. You planned to stay over for a few days. Jungkook had left you a voicemail so you didn't get to talk. Yesol and you were drinking lemonade. Jung-Hyun and his parents are inside. You watch as Bam cuddles up against Jiho. It had been a while since you had seen Bam, so when they showed up with him, you got a bit worried the dog would not recognize you or Jiho. The dog immediately ran to Jiho once Jiho called his name.

"Mama! Bam is being crazy!"

You smile.

"How's it been without Jungkook?" Yesol asked

"Calm actually, though at times I feel like how it was in the beginning. Before we saw each other that one day at the amusement park."

"I see."

"How's your life been?"

"Well, it's good. Aera is turning two soon."

The little girl is in her mother's lap. You smiled at the baby. Aera squirms and indicates that she wants to be held by you. Yesol hands her over, and you hold her in your arms. The child sees your locket and plays with it.

"She likes playing with your locket."

"Yeah, she does. I don't know why."

"Is it special?"

"What do you mean?"

"The locket. Does it have a special meaning?"

"I'd... rather talk about that some other time."

"Oh? Sorry, I didn't-"

"You're fine." you said and gave Yesol a small smile

The family prepares for lunch. Mr. Jeon whips up the meal for everyone. Mrs. Jeon helped set the platting. You and Yesol place the food on the table. Jung-Hyun was with the kids. Once that was done, Mr. Jeon called everyone to sit down and eat. Your mouth watered seeing all the different dishes. It has been a while since you had a family meal. It felt kind of nice. Jiho and Aera eat their bowls of white rice with kimchi. Everyone at the table talked about the most outrageous things. You couldn't help but laugh each time Mrs. Jeon scolded Mr. Jeon. It reminded you of the times you scolded Jungkook. Huh? Weird.

"So Y/N, when do you plan to visit us again?" Mr. Jeon spoke up

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I loved Busan and it's entirely. But, wouldn't it be odd? You guys might know that I don't bother to get back with Jungkook. I told him about my feelings toward him and it set him off. It scared me. You don't realize but Jungkook has a bad temper. Especially his jealousy. It pisses me off that he wants to threaten any person who comes near me. That's our constant arguments about. His jealousy issues. His lack of trust he has in me. His insecurities. Yes, we've gone to therapy but I pray this time he realizes he needs to stop being invasive with me."

The table remains silent as you vent about Jungkook. Mr. Jeon holds his wife's hand. Yesol and Jung-Hyun listen attentively. The kids were already in the living room. Playing with Bam.

"So, please understand... I can't give myself again to Jungkook. You guys can hate me all you want for the disrespect I said about Jungkook, but I would never take away Jiho from you guys. You're his family. Let alone the bond he holds with Jungkook. It's unbreakable."

You release a long breath. That felt good.

"You always have my support remember?" Yesol spoke up