the secret spot

AN: I wrote this out of boredom, feeling motivated by golfrry and didn't really edit so. Here we go LOL.

"Cassie! You've been assigned to a party today!" Martin called out as he walked through the locker room handing everyone their assignment slips

"Cassie! You've been assigned to a party today!" Martin called out as he walked through the locker room handing everyone their assignment slips. I brushed my hair up into a ponytail high on my head so I could slip my visor on.

"Is it a big one?" I said, pulling out my white apron and tying it around my waist, slipping in my small order pad and favorite green pen with the small golf ball topper. It was always a conversation started with the club members; and conversations always led to good tips.

"It's a small three person party, I heard it's a big name, haven't confirmed who yet - you'll have to pick up your slip at the front desk. It's a bit hush hush." He shrugged and I nodded, making sure my shoes were tied properly as my friend Kyle came up to me.

"Hush hush, huh? I hope for your sake he's hot," He smirked, pushing all his weight onto his left hip. Whoever thought it was a good idea to let Kyle interact with the older men at the golf club had no idea how many sugar daddies he would end up by his second week on the job.

"Kyle, sweetie, I don't need them to be good looking to get good tips, I just need them to have heavy pockets," I said standing up straight and slamming my locker shut. Pushing him out of the way gently with my shoulder I made my way out of the room heading out to the front desk.

"Be a good whore!" I heard him call out, making me shake my head and laugh. The lunch time crowd was beginning to flow in quickly; lunch time was the prime time to have a shift, people hardly ever wanted to let go of these shifts for that reason. Small waves were thrown my way from the usual crowd, I made sure to make note of my usuals, sending them extra greetings especially since I wouldn't be assisting them today. As I approached the front desk, Cedric, the club manager spotted me, perking up instantly.

"Well if it isn't my favorite little waitress," he smiled, eyes back on the computer screen in front of him.

"Well if it isn't my favorite little boss. I heard I have a part assigned today?" Leaning on the front desk, I reached over the counter, grabbing a mint packaged in the signature green of the Ocean Wells Country Club, earning me a soft smack on the hand. I pulled the mint to my chest, quickly opening it and popping it in my mouth, Cedric rolling his eyes.

"Yes actually, and I'm sure you will thank me for it. I had to pick wisely and my soul told me you would be the only one to not act like a crazed fan girl when I told you who you would be serving today," I watched as the small slip printer started printing out our usual assignment slips, he quickly ripped it off the machine and slid it across the front desk to me.

Raising an eyebrow, I slowly picked up the slip and looked it over, my eyes widening at the sight of the names on the slip.

Niall Horan
Harry Styles
Mitch Rowland