Chapter 15 | Dad Beat Dad (2)

"Didn't you just hear me? Why is everybody gawking? Is it cause I'm adorable?" Mimzy says, posing for everyone. Everyone was still staring, probably because they had no clue who she was, even if she just sang her name once, but Alastor broke the ice.

"Mimzy!" He stepped forward, opening his arms out to give her a hug.

"Alastor! Sweetie, Doll-face, So good to see you! How've you been? Good? Good" Mimzy greets as she and Alastor hugged.

"Listen, I was in the neighborhood. I heard you were staying at this ritzy slob factory, and I figured I'd stop by, say hi! For old times sake."

"Um rizty slob what?" (Y/n) narrowing her eyes at the short women who she had a bit of suspension of, but she was ignored by Mimzy as she continued to talk with Alastor.

"Mama mad?" Atticus asked, carried in his Mama's arms. Lucifer looked towards the two as his son had spoke.

"Are you?" Lucifer asked, seeing her face not looking pleased at the new arrival.

"Wha-? No! Don't worry, you two. I'm just a bit protective over the Hotel, not to mention, she sorta insulted this place but I shouldn't overreact." She told the two.

Lucifer almost hesitantly put his hand over her shoulder, trying his best to calm her down. She looked towards him before smiling. Even just a single touch from him and she was practically on clouds at that point. As they stared at each other for a bit, (Y/n) remembered something before everything that just had happened.

"Sweetie, why don't you tell Lucifer what you wanna say before?" (Y/n) asked Atticus as he looked up at his Mama. Lucifer perked up, almost forgetting that Alastor had ruined the moment from before. Lucifer then looked to Atticus as he looked his way.

As Lucifer was smiling down at Atticus, the two didn't noticed Mimzy slowly coming towards them.

"Hey, watch it, tall, dark and creepy! I'm still in my prime!" Mimzy spots Lucifer in the open, and was immediately infuriated with the sight of the King of Hell.

"Oh, oh my stars! Is that Lucifer? Move it!"

As Atticus was opening his mouth to speak, he noticed the lady who came in a few seconds ago and push Sir Pentious out of the way.

"Snakie!" Atticus yelled, wanting to check on his best friend. (Y/n) excused herself from Lucifer with apologetic eyes before walking to Sir Pentious, checking on him.

"Snakie okay?" Atticus asked as (Y/n) helped him up.

"I'm alright, thank you" Pentious said, smiling at him as he patted his head.

Lucifer watched the three interact, smiling at his son helping but a bit anger that his moment with Atticus was interrupted again. He didn't even notice Mimzy nor did he care.

"Pleased to meet ya! Your highness" Mimzy greeted. Lucifer quickly looked away from his family as he had gotten surprised by the sudden sinner in front of him as he composed himself as he smiled, having one eye narrowed

"Alastor, you gotta warn a girl when she's in mixed company" Mimzy whispered to Alastor

"Charmed, I'm sure" Lucifer greeted as he kept looking towards his apple blossom and son as they walked back to Lucifer.

"As much as I'd love to catch up, Charlie and I have a tour to continue" Alastor says, walking up to the three as Charlie had walked up to her dad as well. Lucifer hears this and takes Charlie and (Y/n) by the arms before dragging them away from Alastor.