Predator And Prey

Misty and Pikachu started crawling around the house. It was pretty obvious that the thing that was now with them wasn't friendly. It also wasn't like anything they had ever seen. It was really tall, almost 8 feet by the looks of it. It had these weird dreadlocks, a greenish grey body, and what looked like a mask with some sort of jaw in front. It looked very intimidating to the duo. 

"Don't worry Pika-pal, we've dealt with worse." 

"Pi." 

The duo looked out the opened door to see if the coast was clear, and that's where they saw the thing on a nearby rooftop. It just stared at them. The gun thing on its shoulder took aim at the duo. It made a noise, like a laugh, but before it could act a tall humanoid thing ate it in one bite! 

"Pika!" 

"Well then, guess we have to no-" 

Before she could finish, the giant's head came off and rolled right in front of them! 

"AHHHH!" 

The thing rose from the neck, a blade protruding from a wrist gauntlet. It let out a thunderous roar and leaped at Misty. 

"Get away!" She swung her mallet at the thing, sending it back a bit and knocking off the mask. "Uhhhhhh, are you ma-" Roaring in her face, Misty could see the-to her-red and grey tentacruel like face. 

"I'll just, uh, BYE!" She dashed away. 

After about 5 minutes she found Pikachu resting in a safe spot. 

"And where were you?!" 

"Pi pika!" The electric rodent handed her what looked like a sword. 

"I see, but next time please don't leave." 

"Pi." 

The duo then started to hear clicks all over. They looked around but couldn't see it. It wasn't until too late did they notice the oddity near them. Swinging the sword, Misty cut one of the mouth appendages off! Roaring in pain and anger, it knocked the sword away and was about to strike Misty when a lightning bolt struck it dead on. 

"Thanks Pika Pal!" 

"Pika!" There was no time to celebrate as the thing stood up. 

"Pikachu, hit him again!" 

"Pi!" The mouse ran and charged up, while the beast tried to shoot it. Its gear was jammed due to the lightning bolt, which was perfect for an overhead attack. "Pika-Chuuuuuuuuuu!" Dead on! 

"Gyarados, I choose you!" The water and flying type giant came out. "Gyarados, use hyper beam!" 

The pokemon did as it was told and launched the attack. However, the creature was still able to move. In the end, the thing lived on...with 1 arm and half a left leg. 

"Gyarados, return." Once the blue giant returned, Pikachu lept on her shoulder. "Alright then, guess we should keep this guy as a prisoner just in case." 

"Pi pika pi pikachu."