Guiding Hands

After wandering through a world filled with viking looking gear and a few dragon-like beasts that seemed to have originated from that world(How To Train Your Dragon verse 458), Misty, Pikachu, and their captured and amputated predator entered another portal. The trio walked into a new world, a world that seemed alright. They were in a field next to a forest, and decided to make camp. 

"Ok Mr. Super Predator, do you promise not to try and kill us if we help you?" It growled. "I'll take that as a maybe." Misty then looked at Pikachu. "Think you can find some firewood with-" 

"Psy? Psyduck." 

"I guess Psyduck." 

"Pika!" 

"Psy?" 

"Psyduck, help Pikachu find some firewood." 

"Duck." 

The duo then started to enter into the forest. 

...

Hiding behind a log were 5 kids and a small robot. The kids all were panting as they had just believed they finished running from a monster. 

"I-i-is it gone?" Ased a startled Damian(Spyx Family verse 73). 

"I don't know!" Replied Anya(Same verse). Kenny(South Park verse 490) was muffled as usual, but Anya could hear his thoughts. "I don't wanna look!" She yelled at Kenny. 

"How about Plushtrap look?" Commented Bonnie(Pokémon verse 876). 

They all looked at the small robo rabbit. He looked pissed about it, but decided it was the most logical option. 

"Fine, but if I die I blame you." 

Plushtrap(Five Nights At Freddy's verse 1,008) looked over the log. He found nothing. 

"Phew! Looks like we're al-" As he returned, he saw the beast's eyes looking at them from the trees. "RUN B!TCHES, RUN!!!" 

The group darted off, as the monster toyingly chased them. It was slow at first but gradually got faster. Just as it looked bleak for them, they collapsed into Pikachu and Psyduck. 

"Move it!" 

"Pika?" 

"A Pikachu and a Psyduck?" 

"Psy?" 

"Pi pika!" Pikachu immediately recognized Bonnie. 

"Wait, are you-" They were cut short by the beast roaring right in front of them. 

"RUN!" Yelled Plushtrap once more, and they all booked it. 

Pikachu generated a lightning bolt, but it didn't seem to hit the thing. It did give them more time to run away. Within 2 minutes, they managed to find Misty and the predator. 

"What the?! Where did-Bonnie?!" 

"Misty!?" 

"What's going on?" 

"No time to explain! That thing is after us!" Cried out Damian. 

"What thing?" 

Just then, it came out. It was around 24 feet long, black with gold patches, and was able to walk on all fours. Its teeth were visible even though the mouth was closed. Then there were its red eyes. They didn't know, but this was the Indorapter(Jurassic Park/World verse 827). 

"Pikachu, I need you to fight this thing for a sec ok." 

"Pi!" 

"I need the rest of you to help me with this one." She nodded towards the predator, still tied up. 

"O-ok." 

It was a quick motion. They moved towards the predator, the Indoraptor launched at them, and Pikachu hit it with an iron tail. 

Pikachu hit it with an electric ball, knocking the hybrid on its side. It got up and stalked the electric rodent. Pikachu charged with another iron tail, but the Indoraptor saw it coming and grabbed the tail. It chucked Pikachu away. The rodent still had some fight, and used quick attack. However, he was whacked into a tree by the genetic dinosaur hybrid. It then slowly approached Pikachu, ready to sink its teeth in when another roar bellowed out. 

The super predator was now on a makeshift lower left leg. It also held the blade from that first universe. The Indo saw this and charged, same with the predator. The Indoraptor looked down and saw its right arm was half gone. Roaring in anger, it leapt on the predator. The predator screeched in pain as the killing claw pierced its skin. 

Then, Plushtrap leapt onto the Indoraptor and started to bite the back of its neck. The predator saw this opening, and swung the sword with all his might. The Indoraptor was now defeated, dead, and missing a head.  

"Now that that's over, are you all alright?" 

Anya was crying, Damian was on the verge, Kenny was...well it was hard to tell with just the eyes, and Bonnie was grateful to find someone she knew. 

"You guys don't have to worry, I'll help guide you now."