116

~Chapter 116~

A thousand years ago, San Huo refined A Yin's magic elixir at the cost of his divine power in the Nine Nether Purgatory. It was also at that time that he discovered the devils in the purgatory who were ready to move. However, he had the divine seal of Tian Qi on his body at that time, and he was still able to suppress the devils in purgatory. At that time, Yuan Qi was in the middle of the Da Ze Mountain crisis, and he was too late to tell the details about Nine Nether Purgatory. In the battle in Rakshasa Land, the two clans of immortals and demons suffered heavy casualties, and resentment accumulated in the three realms. The seal of the Nine Nether Purgatory suddenly loosened that day. Seeing that the seal of purgatory was about to be broken, the ancient monsters were about to break out of the restriction and slaughter the three realms. In desperation, San Huo wanted to use his soul as a seal to seal purgatory again, but was stopped by Bi Bo.

The water-condensation divine beast hiding in the lower three realms to protect its own life is like protecting the ruins of the world. At the last moment when San Huo burned out his dragon soul, Bi Bo connected its own beast soul with the dragon soul of San Hu, and the two were combined for tens of thousands of years. Together with their divine power, they re-sealed the Nine Nether Purgatory. The magic power of the monster collided with the divine power of the two men, causing huge turmoil in Zi Yue Mountain. When everything returned to calm, the entire Zi Yue Mountain had been completely sealed.

San Huo and Bi Bo thought they would become the remnant souls on the seal that would be admired by the world, but they didn't expect that when they woke up, not only did they save their lives, but they were also in the depths of the Nine Nether Purgatory, where they met the mysterious Xuan Yi .

He originally thought that Xuan Yi was the devil leader who had been trying to break through the charred creatures in the Nine Nether Purgatory, but he changed his guess the moment he saw the magic power in him.

He had only seen the vast magic power in Xuan Yi from True God Bai Jue and True Goddess Shang Gu. With such terrifying strength, the Nine Nether Purgatory could not contain him at all.

At that time, all of his and Bi Bo's divine power had completely dissipated, and they could only barely maintain their animal states. They could not even transform into humans. Their lives and deaths depended on the hands of the devil king.

"Since you have the ability to ruin Qing Li's plan and suppress the seal, I will give the Three Realms another thousand years."

From beginning to end, Xuan Yi only said this. After that, he and Bi Bo fell into a deep sleep. When he woke up five hundred years later, Bi Bo had been neighbors with the mysterious devil king for decades. In the depths of the cold and gloomy God-Killing Flower Sea of ​​Nine Nether Purgatory, the fat bird that is not afraid of heaven and earth has brought alive the back garden of birds and flowers. Only the cold Xuan Yi on the throne is still the same as it was thousands of years ago. He and Bi Bo couldn't get out of here, and Xuan Yi never asked to let them go. The two of them were trapped in this sea of ​​​​God-Killing flowers for a thousand years. The only thing they know is that the seal they set outside purgatory thousands of years ago has not been torn apart by the monsters imprisoned here, and the Three Realms are still peaceful. But how long can the peace last? He can feel that the power of the seal is in danger. The ancient monsters who have been trying to tear the seal apart have never given up.

And what happened to the immortal and demon clans after the battle in Rakshasa Land? What do Yuan Qi, A Yin, and the little fox look like now?

San Huo opened his eyes, unable to hide the worry in his eyes. He quietly raised his eyes to look at Bi Bo who was hanging upside down on the tree. The chubby water condensation beast was holding its chin and looking thoughtfully at Xuan Yi on the throne, with a hint of cunning in his eyes.