FIFTEEN

˗ˏˋ V A L E N C I A ˎˊ ˗
                    ( sexual scene warning 🌶️ )

"Where are we going?"
I shout over the roar of the engine as Silas speeds down the highway like a rollercoaster on steroids. My knuckles turn white as I clutch onto the leather seats for dear life, wondering if I should've brought a parachute instead of using the seatbelt.

Silas grins, his eyes sparkling with mischief as he navigates another hairpin turn with the finesse of a bull in a china shop. "You'll see when we get there." he declares, his voice filled with excitement of a man who's either about to pull off the greatest surprise ever or drive us straight into our deaths.

"You're going to kill us with your driving before we even get there!" I accuse, squeezing my eyes shuts as he cuts across three lanes to make an upcoming exit.

Silas chuckles, unsurprisingly finding my fear amusing. "Calm your tits, sweetheart. I have been driving before you could even walk." He grins like a maniac, taking another sharp right turn. "Don't be such a scaredy cat."

"No, I will not calm my tits!" I cringe as soon as his crude words leave my mouth. "And I doubt you were driving before I could walk. That would make you more ancient than you already are." I tease him, sticking out my tongue.

Silas throws his head back, letting out a deep hearty laugh, his eyes meeting mine for a split second before returning to the road.

"Thirty is not ancient! We are only like—-" He pauses, doing the math in his head. "Eight years apart, so I am not old!"

"Don't get too worked up old man. We wouldn't want you having a heart attack while behind the wheel." I sputter over my words trying to contain my giggles but fail miserably.

He slams his foot on the brake making me jolt forward with a startled yelp. Thankfully, the seatbelt catches me, preventing me from flying out the windshield.

"Are you crazy!?" I gasp, clutching onto my rapid-accelerating heart. I practically saw my life flash before my eyes.

"Now who's about to have a heart attack." He snorts, ignoring the death glare aimed straight at him by me.

"Not funny." I huff loudly in annoyance then slump into the passenger seat, deciding that picking on him will only feed into his terrifying driving.

He continues to drive, every now and then we bicker about the silliest of stuff. It's enough to make me question why I am so attracted to this grumpy bastard.

Silas swoops into a car dealership and parks the car near some bushes in the back. I give him a curious look that he only returns with a smirk.

"Uh...why are we here? Are you looking to buy a new car?" I squint into the distance, finding luxurious Porsche's line up in rows. The Mercedes we are in seems brand new with the fresh leather scent too. Typical wealthy people wanting to own a collection of vehicles.

"It's so sexy when you're confused," He replies, taking me by surprise. "You raise your eyebrow and your cheekbones shaken when you clench your jaw. It's also sexy when you are furious with me—-well almost as sexy."

"I—-what?" I stammer, my cheeks catching on fire. I am not sure how to reply to him. I don't know if I should be flattered, or if I should punch him.

He always catches me by surprise. Who knows what the next words that pop out his mouth are going to be.

That's why I like him.

The man keeps me on my toes.

"We are here to buy you a new car." Silas pauses, reaching over to squeeze my thigh. "Actually, I am going to purchase one for you, but you get to pick it out."