the deal

Aditi pov: I heard the cars coming inside and my mom called me to come greet them..I stood beside my mom and they all entered while all the elders were smiling at each other that is when that khadoos aadmi also entered with them looking handsome..i don't want to accept it but still he is handsome, he wore his as usual I wonder where all his money goes don't he have any other clothes except for that black suit ..I mean he looks hot but still..he didn't come here for a business meeting..he could have chosen something else
Wait, what, why do you think he is hot..
Don't you think something like that again

After some casual talks.. Raj Singh Rathore father of Abhiraj Singh Rathore
Said " I'm glad you accepted our proposal" his wife Amrita raj Singh Rathore said " we liked your daughter Aditi, I'm glad we'll be taking her as our daughter in law..why don't Abhiraj and Aditi go talk for some time "  I smiled at her and saw towards Abhiraj. Just to see he was already staring at me..
I got up from my seat and started walking towards the garden hoping he would follow me and he did..
We stopped at the garden and took our seats at a table nearby.. we were in silence for quite some time..I didn't make eye contact with him for the past few minutes ..I was looking at the garden as if I never saw one and this was the first time...he directly came to the point..he said " I don't want to get married" I turned towards him in a confused expression and replied " so do I don't want to get married"

He looked straight into my eyes and said " why don't we get divorced later"
I was confused and asked " get married now and divorce later?" It actually doesn't seem like a bad Idea I thought.
He said " yes" ..I asked " why did you agree to get married now?" ..he replied " I was forced " ..I thought for some time.. and then felt it was actually the best plan that could happen..there is no way my parents would leave me not to get married at all ..if not him it would be some other man ..I would just live with him and get out of this after a year...but again what if it doesn't happen? Was also a question so I asked him " what if your parents would not allow us for divorce " he replied " I'll be leaving to US after two months of our marriage and then return back after 8 months..will that do?" He said coming a little forward.
His plan is actually not bad I wouldn't have to stay with him for a longer time
And get divorce at the same time and then I could stay with my parents
He also added "we have to pretend to be a real couple at least for two months will that be okay with you?"
I worriedly asked him  "pretend real couple? " my imagination was running wild in my head for a moment..did he mean we do all the things what real couple do behind the doors ..he chuckled and
Wait what...
He smiled..I just got to know that the devil can smile too ..what did I even see ..A Miracle..his eyes turned dark as soon as he realised and said " you just have to pretend infront the family..that might involve a little bit of physical contact..but within these two months I don't want them to feel that we are not getting along"

I thought for a bit said " okay sounds like a good deal..I think we have to go now" and got up my seat..he was still staring at me ..what is wrong with this man he keeps staring at me as if he sees right through me and I feel so nervous about it and all this time I tried so hard to suppress it..

We entered the hall and dadi said " looks like the kids are okay with it.. with that done why don't we keep the wedding next month" everyone chuckled and Mrs rathore said " why not we will have the pandit ji today to fix the dates ".. clearing up the conversation my dad said " so if we are done discussing about the wedding why don't we have lunch now?" Everyone were moving to the dining hall but I was dumbfounded there..next month..sooo soon..but what's the hurry.. isn't next month too fast ..
My thoughts were taken aback when Mrs Rathore called me " beta why don't you join us" ..I smiled and went over only  to see the only place which was empty was beside that khadoos aadmi
I went and sat beside him..we all had the lunch.. I had already lost my appetite to eat food but still I had little ..I could see my father's worried expression on his face.. after sometime they bid their goodbyes and left