the night before wedding

Abhiraj pov:
How did I not know that Mr Veeransh Sinha's daughter is the same girl from ishani's wedding..I didn't expect her to be here...
As soon as I went into the house I got stuck in those eyes..is she not wearing any makeup?..she looks pretty even without makeup
I kept watching her the whole time..the way she walks, talks, smiles..not to mention there is something when she smiles...she always stays so composed..but I want to see her other side screaming my name in my embrace wanting more..
My thoughts were drawn when when mom suggested us to talk somewhere private..
Now do I have to follow this little rabbit to the garden..I stayed quite for sometime not making a move to talk ..
I didn't want to marry anyone I had to tell her that she can't expect anything from me as a husband..but when I said those words the confusion on her face was so clearly visible..but I didn't expect her to have similar thoughts on not marrying anyone I don't know the reason why..
Then a idea hit into my head for getting rid of my parents showing me another
girl..
And I was surprised she was okay with the fake relationship..I got nothing to do as long as she's okay with the plan..
But the only thing I don't understand is how this girl keeps my eyes fixed on her..her smallest moments are also captured by my eyes..she gets nervous so easily makes me smile
When our talk ended she suggested us to get inside now
As soon as we went inside,we all sat for the lunch..she felt so tiny beside me and she eats so little..why does she not like this food ..or is she uncomfortable somewhere..
After some time we had our departure..
All the while I kept thinking about her ..

Aditi pov:
Arghh..I screamed out of frustration.. marriage so soon.. don't they want to give us sometime..it's not like we are going on dates during that time but I want to be with my parents for some more time.. fuck it after this marriage is gonna end I'm gonna stay here with my parents anyways..

It drifted so soon weeks passed and now my marriage is within two days..I'm not happy with it but not sad either..I got the great Abhiraj Singh Rathore as my soon to be ex husband and there is nothing to worry about.. everyone arrived for the marriage..all the media is making a huge fuss about this marriage as the great billionaire is getting married
All the arrangements are going in at the venue.. elders coming to me and spoiling me with sweets.. while young souls teasing me .. it's all fun getting pampered and having everyone enjoy together.. except for the fact that I had to get married to Abhiraj
He didn't attend any of the pre wedding functions..the audacity of him to not attend his own wedding properly..does he think he is a guest here or something while I had to do everything here
To be honest everything was so fun I enjoyed it a lot and I don't know how the time passed it was already the night before my wedding..every one was almost asleep it was quiet and the cold breeze was making it way too calm while my dad and mom were speaking something in the garden..I went towards them ..my dad smiling embraced me and asked "beta what are you doing here isn't it late, you have to sleep" and I made the puppy eyes which he always fall for ..my mom said " Aditi I think you have to sleep.. tomorrow is a big day for you " I said mamma I wanted to stay with you guys" ..and my mom's expression changed ..and that sudden emotions flashed in her eyes..both my dad and mom were quite emotional at the moment which made me cry ..I don't want them to be so sad..I don't want to leave them ..
We three spent some time together..my mom lectureing me how to be in my in law's house and not to make silly mistakes.. while my dad supporting me the whole time.. after sometime my mom said me to go sleep and I was forced to do so ..I was walking in the corridor near my room when someone suddenly pulled my hand to the dark corner..I closed my eyes cause I was scared..and was about to scream for help..but a hand was placed on my lips to prevent it ..I opened my eyes to see how it was..