Chapter-0.5 [New Start in Life]

At the Kabukicho 1st Avenue:

"Thanks, please do come again." The receptionist of the restaurant titled Best Chinese bid them farewell as the three came out, discussing stuff. 

"If you need some money, how about doing a Part-time job? I have got a job for you, you just need to take a suitcase from one place to another." Hana Mitani asked in a bubbly voice.

"Friends do not set friends up as their mules Hana..." Tenma Nozomi told with a deadpan tone as she knew exactly how that job is.

"Well, if you do need a job, above board then how about working at our 'Associated Shops.'🎵"  Hana recommended again.

[Referring to Sexual Service as 'Associated Shops']

"Nope, I doubt she's cut out for a service like that, last thing you want is for Nozomi to leglock someone and break their spine." Ichika Iori told with a chuckle, as she lighted her cigarette with a lighter and lit it, while Nozomi stared at her dismissively.

"...Oh right, hey hey Nozomi, wanna give me a hand until ya get a job? we've got a real surplus of confiscated goods and i do a side gig where i give it to people who need it real bad...for cash of course, can earn a lot of shit in that." Ichika recommended her 'job' as to try and hire Nozomi.

"Nope don't want to, Do you want me to be in the wanted list along with you that bad or something?" Nozomi asked with a sweat on her face, visibly concerned over this recommendation. 

As they talked however, in the background, many of the girls were swinging beer bottles at each other head and it started a total revolt of a fight.

"The hell's going on there?" Nozomi looked at the commotion with a puzzled face.

"Eh, just a bunch of kids that screw around.." Ichika told with a grumpy huff.

"Are those just kids who are just throwing such tantrums in the street like this? Plus strangely it's all girls too.." Nozomi asked with a puzzled and disappointed face.

"Yup, there are equal amount of female groups crawling around alongside those male punks. Normally, this shit won't happen because of the yakuza but because they are tied Anti-Yakuza Ordinances they can't do jack shit and they end even more worse.." Ichika told with a gritting grin as she puffed her cigarette.

"U-um Iori, t-there's a kid stuck in that crowd..." Hana told with a concerned face.

"....What?" Ichika Iori squinted her eyes to see whether that was true.

And to her Dismayal, it was true as a blonde kid was trying to navigate and avoid the angry mob crowd of aggressive drunk women.

"Are you fucking with me now?...Ugh, got no choice, last thing i want is that some kid died in a fight between a mob fight and my name be tarnished..."

Ichika with a groan, took off her coat and charged in to just silence the mob down with violence using her old days experience of police beating.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey kid, ya okay there?" Nozomi asked the blonde kid with a concerned look.

"...Yes, I am fine..." The blonde boy replied in a dejected tone.

"For a boy who was saved from being killed, you sure sound depressed, what's your deal kid?..."

Ichika clicked her tongue as she spoke out in irritation.

"Ichika, please calm down plus the way you're asking doesn't help it at all.." Mitani told with a nervous face as she calmed Ichika down.