Chapter 2 - Issues

[The Day after chapter 1.5 and the Extra]

At the Music X Bar Coppe club underground:

"Yo, so everybody has piled in?"

Ichika asked with a tilted as she walked down the stairs to the club entrance which they had bought as their inaugural location for their underground fighting organization using 'Fair methods"

"Yup, we got a few along with plenty of returning guests."

Hana said with a smile, as she was standing face to face with Ichika and greeted her, she then peeked behind Ichika as in she was expecting someone. Ichika grinned since she obviously knows who she's searching for.

"Ya wondering where that brat is?"

She asked with a grin for which Hana nodded.

"Yeah, well because he is a member of our group now so i thought it would be great to have him here for our organization's Inaugural show."

Hana told with a slightly depressed face, as she did expect the kid to come here only to see that Hiroki didn't come.

"Well, i did ask the kid to come with me, but apparently he wanted to use my exercise room which i had newly renovated. Fucking brat, I didn't make it for someone else to use it...well, atleast i got a free errand boy to clean them up..."

Ichika told to herself quite proudly as she got free child labour for which Hana just sighed.

"I want to be surprised but i don't feel so surprised..."

Hana then purposefully coughed before Ichika drowns into her intrusive thoughts of free labor. She then opened the door which had the board [Closed] over it for obvious reasons.

"Anyways, rather i think it would be perfect to show you how much livelier it has gotten."

As Hana opened the door, Ichika who saw the view couldn't help but grin.

"Hot Damn!"

[This is how it looks there]

"Holy, gotta say, seeing promo babes up and down in our organization inaugural show feels like overkill

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Holy, gotta say, seeing promo babes up and down in our organization inaugural show feels like overkill.."

Ichika said with a grin, as she definitely wasn't complaining the sight she was seeing.

"Well, ya think so, being an eye candy is a key to retain and attract customer. So this is rather a procedure.." 

Hana said in a bubbly voice, as she moved away for one of the promo babes to go and get more wine for the customers

Fighter Introduction:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Kurabu e Yōkoso (Isshou Senkin X Kokujin No Tenkousei) READ DESCRIPTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें