Important Announcement

Alright so I apologise for not publishing a chapter.

Exams has been stressing me out

And BTW.....something came to my attention to me by a discord friend.

And it's this post from the Old Reddit

Link to the post:

https://old.reddit.com/r/antiNTRcorps/comments/1cym0r0/something_that_made_my_blood_boil/

Now, I don't know whether this is true or not but if this is true....

Not only is this GENUINELY SICKENING! But I would reworking a LOT of scenes and things!!

I am not even gonna lie, I don't care how long it takes. Now this project got personal because of just how disgusting this shit is

I am going to not only retract all this soon, after exam, i willre-write this whole fics with this messed up context.

So yeah that's for the announcement, we will meet after exam

Oh and for those who can't see the post. I will just type in on what was told in the post.

_______________________________

The post:

I was investigating and supposedly terasuMC made two statements

1.- Hiroki is only 12 years old.

2.- At the end of the story Hiroki was supposedly going to commit suicide in the end.

You know how screwed it is that this makes everything worse.

"Kokujin" He looks like an adult, and supposedly if Hiroki is 12 that would make Nao and Ayumu around that age, Now let's take that image of Kaede with that "chastity cage", an already crazy mother is willing to put that thing on a 12 year old child or that the others are extremely developed for their age.

In short, "kokujin" is a pedophile and i want to kill myself, God, who hurt Terasu so much to make him do this shit with healthy relationships and create these monstrosities.

(off topic but this just gives me ideas for images for my friend to make, like fanfic Kaede hugging the canonical hiroki while in the background you can see the corpse of the canonical kaede just, like fanfic kaede would be very livid to the point of murdering her canon self just to help hiroki. )

But getting back to the point, what the fuck fetishes does Terasu have, what the fuck goes through his head when he does his works, just what the hell happens to him.

________________________

This is what was told in the post.

Adios