Chapter 1.5 - Day before the Debut

"Hmm? So I need to fight for you guys as your organization's fighter?"

Hina asked with a curious tilted head, as she was sitting on a sofa and just drinking canned juice.

Currently, they are in one of the many houses that Hana Mitani's family owns.

"I thought you would ask something like money. But this is easy! Count me in!"

Hina said it with grin and a thumbs up

"This feels so strange. I never thought I would be in one of the many houses of the Jinguuji family."

Hiroki told me with his jaw slightly agape and mostly admiring how grand the house was, even though the yakuza are currently in financial difficulty.

"Which part of it looks like you are a broke yakuza?"

Ichika asked with a skeptical grumble.

"S-sure! We have financial difficulties, but that doesn't mean the Jinguuji family doesn't have additional establishments."

Hana told me exasperatedly, and lastly, she wants others to think that she's a broke, homeless bum.

"Well, anyways, you two stay put here; we need to do some work for our organization's debut."

Nozomi told both Hina and Hiroki as she stretched herself a bit and got up.

"Ugh, I definitely need to take your statement with a grain of salt."

Ichika said with a groan

"Let's go, Ichika, Hana."
"Sure, let's go."
"Yes, we will be right back soon, so stay here inside, you two. I will tell my men to give you food or anything you want until we come back."

Nozomi, Ichika and Hana got up; Hana told them both with a smile and left the room.

"W-wait.."

Before Hiroki could say anything, they left.

"S-shit! They literally left me alone with her. "How am I supposed to talk with her?"

Hiroki thought, internally crying to himself. Meanwhile, Hina looked at Hiroki with a skeptical, innocent chipmunk face, wondering what he was thinking.

-------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, with those three:

"Are you sure it is okay to leave those two alone, like after discovering what she is capable of? Don't you think it's uhh?"

Hana started to talk and raised her reasonable concern as they were walking.

"Dangerous? No need to worry about that; from what I see, Hina only has interest in someone who actively provokes her and lives up to  provocation plus Hiroki isn't dumb enough to do that, and Hina has only eyes on people who are capable of being on equal footing with her in fights."

Nozomi said as she extended her hand to Ichika for a cigarette.

"Yeah, but dumb enough to run away instead of filing a police case over the bullfuckery they did. Lawyers can make easy money with a case like this."

Ichika told with a grumble as she gave a cigarette to Nozomi.

"You are being too harsh on a kid; his whole life got shattered by some random guy who just popped out of nowhere. You just think a normal kid who was raised in a good, normal life can think calmly with maturity and file a case? It isn't like he expected that."