Extra: Karaoke

(Takes place during chapter 1.5 when Nozomi and others went off)

At an abandoned building:

"Hey...why you look so scared?....you making me look like a kidnapper even though this is an inquiry.."

Ichika told, as she was sitting on the chair with a leg over her head and with a big iron rod in her hand, as he was throwing around the phone of the businessman who was infront of her.

"Yeah, inquiry my ass....this is borderline kidnapping..."

The man who was hitting his 50s and was growing a beard, wearing a coat and was looking pretty out of place. He thought to himself anxiously on what he had done to deserve this and...

"Like our boss said! Rough these bastards up, real good!"

"Got it, senior!"

But what was even disturbing is that 2 of his employees are getting beaten up by pipes as they were tied to a pillar, they let out muffled groans of utter pain since their mouth was gagged with clothes. While the old man

"...Can you please explain me on why was i brought here?.."

The old man asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Oh, it's nothing Mr. Jin...If I am right, you have started to expand your influence in the night leisure industry by establishing easily affordable club and karaoke. Although shortly it caused losses, later on you got massive profits and currently you are facing pressure from the Gold Pleasure Group..."

"Please get to the point.."

As Jin told it, Ichika made a wicked grin which made Jin more uncomfortable.

"Gladly."

She took out her phone and then played a video, Jin was horrified at the sight. A black student in uniform was raping a girl as she's actively trying to resist.

"W-what is-"

"Ah that...simply put, this shit happened in one of your karaoke sir, God i wonder what everyone will talk? The good old man who runs karaoke and club in cheap was allowing rape to happen? And once that domino set in, your value of business and the credibility you built up will go to the drainnn.~ Like in the end, the old man was a pervert who gets off on seeing kids who is her grand daughter age getting raped~"

Ichika told with a smile, enjoying this banter as she said in a mocking tone. Meanwhile Jin 's eyes was getting bloodshot and he was quite furious.

His eyes then went to the 2 employers who were getting beaten and the employees who saw him begged through their eyes, tearing up to save them, something which he ignored and turned to Ichika.

"...Did those idiots, let the rape happen and only bother to record it?..."

Jin asked, clenching his fists.

"Bingo, that's right. Some really dumb employee you hired who think with nothing but their dicks. Literally will get your business ruined if all info comes out, you just started to succeed in this low affording karaoke and clubs and one of the karaoke employee does this shit in your place of business...Ah, so so disappointing. Better take this as experience and be aware of who you hire next time.."

Ichika said with a smile.

"...Then i presume you came for negotiation?"

Jin said. The only reason a cop would be underhandedly investigating like this is because they have something to gain from this. Plus with how much she's making a mockery of him, this mustn't be her first time doing this.