Introduction

Hello everyone..❣️

Coming back with a new story..😁

But it's a collaboration with the great author Aishwaryaxcreations jii..💜

Okay let's go into story now..🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️

************************************

Hero..,

Character Name: Arjun Kumar

Age: 20..
Gender: Male..

Physical Appearance: Arjun is a tall, muscular young man with dark brown hair and intense hazel eyes. He has a strong jawline and a confident posture. He is always impeccably dressed, often sporting designer suits or athletic wear.

Personality Traits: Despite his wealthy upbringing, Arjun is a kind and down-to-earth person. He is fiercely loyal to his friends and has a strong sense of justice. He is also highly competitive and driven, always pushing himself to be the best in everything he does.

Background: Arjun comes from a wealthy family and has had a privileged upbringing. However, he has never let his wealth define him and has always been humble and kind to others. He is a talented boxer and football team captain..

Heroine..,

Character Name: Shivanya Krishna

Age: 20..
Gender: Female..

Physical Appearance: Shivanya is a petite young woman with long, wavy black hair and beautiful eyes. She has delicate features and a small, heart-shaped face. Due to her muteness, she has learned to communicate through expressive gestures and facial expressions. She often wears flowy, bohemian-style dresses and carries a sketchbook with her at all times.

Personality Traits: Despite her inability to speak, Shivanya is a kind and gentle soul. She is empathetic and understanding, always willing to lend an ear to those in need. She is also incredibly talented and passionate about painting, using her art as a means of self-expression.

Background: Shivanya was born mute and has faced challenges in her life due to her disability. However, she has never let it hold her back and has learned to communicate in different ways. She comes from a middle-class family and has always been supported and encouraged by her parents to pursue her passion for art.

Other Relevant Information: Shivanya is also an excellent lip-reader and has a keen sense of observation, making her a great judge of character. She is also a vegetarian and is passionate about animal rights.

Negative character..,

Character Name: Dhruv Arora

Age: 20..
Gender: Male..

Physical Appearance: Dhruv is a tall and handsome young man with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He has a charming smile and a fit, athletic physique. He is always well-dressed and exudes confidence.

Personality Traits: Dhruv is a cunning and manipulative person, always looking out for his own interests. He is a skilled liar and knows how to charm people to get what he wants. He is also a notorious playboy and has a reputation for breaking hearts.

Background: Dhruv comes from a wealthy family and has always been spoiled and entitled. He sees himself as above others and enjoys using his charm and wealth to manipulate those around him. He has been enemies with Arjun since they were young and is determined to bring him down.

Other Relevant Information: Dhruv is also a skilled boxer and often uses his strength and athleticism to intimidate others. He is also known for throwing wild parties and is always surrounded by a group of followers..

Character Name: Amrita..
Age: 20..
Gender: Female..

{A/N:This character you can imagine as anyone you want..}

Physical Appearance: Amrita is a beautiful young woman with long hair. She has a slim figure and always dresses in designer clothes. She carries herself with an air of superiority and confidence.

Personality Traits: Amrita is cunning and manipulative, always looking for ways to get what she wants. She is also very materialistic and only cares about wealth and status. She is skilled at playing mind games and can be very charming when she wants to be.

Background: Amrita comes from a wealthy family and has always been used to getting everything she wants. She has been groomed from a young age to take over her father's business and is determined to marry into a powerful and wealthy family.

Plot..,

Arjun who is very protective and charming falls in a love with a mute girl, Shivanya in the first meet..He becomes very attached to her and save her in all the situation like a protecter or guardian to her..

She feels safe when he is around her the way he talks to her, the way he takes care of her, the way he is protective on her and his love..

It all made her feel home in him and started loving him..

The once mute girl, Shivanya, found her voice through the love and support of Arjun..❣️

Do vote and comment makkaleyy..

Okay meet you all in the prologue..

Bubyee..🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️