Games: A-60 x A-120 (Wholesome)

Details:
A-60 is Female
A-120 is Male
(Requested by SoftSilkCloud)
!DOES NOT HAVE ANY RELATION WITH THE OTHER FLUFF CHAPTER, IT'S A DIFFERENT STORYLINE!

It's clear to everybody that The Rooms is a very tedious place, and there's obviously not much to do there.

And the entities that live there feel how boring it gets when there aren't any humans to kill, and they've been trying to find a way to entertain themselves.

Each of the four entities are doing their part: A-60 is trying to fix the computers, A-90is trying to reduce his damage when he attacks, A-120 is cleaning each room with whatever he can use to clean, and Curious Light is helping all of them by sharing 6 hours with each of them.

But it still isn't enough. All of them are bored, and each one of them are just resorting to collect the items that the humans carry, as a way to keep themselves entertained.

It got so bad, they they literally started to just give up on killing the victims, only dealing damage to them, showing how bored they truly are.

But after they managed to kill a human, they saw the human had some other stuff with them, like a backpack full of different food they've never seen before, a bottle with a transparent liquid, and the label said it was 'water', and they had what was apparently a camera, that was recording.

"Well, this is uhh... Interesting." A-90 said, examinating the stuff.

"Indeed it is, we should have a closer look." Curious Light said, picking one of the food packets, opening it, and a strong cheese smell filled the room.

"This smells... Good?" A-60 said, raising an eyebrow and looking inside the food packet.

"I'll give it a try y'all." A-90 said, morphing into his human form and picking one of the small food pieces.

"Wow... This is is actually kinda good..." A-90 said, munching down the piece of food.

"What's the name?" A-120 asked, curious to know the food's name.

"Well, here it says 'Doritos', so I guess this is a Dorito?" Curious Light said, looking at the Doritos packet.

"I guess so." A-60 said, taking one of the Doritos and eating it. "Hmm... This is actually kinda good... Have a taste, 20." A-60 said, giving one of the Doritos to her friend.

A-120 looked at it skeptically, but soon ate it. "This... This is really good to be honest..." A-120 said, rubbing his chin.

"Told ya. Curious? Already took a bite?" A-60 said, facing Curious Light, who was slightly floating over them.

"Yeah... They're pretty good." Curious Light said, using his telepathy to pick another Dorito and eat it.

They kept experimenting the foods and liked them, so they stored them somewhere in one of the kitchens, making sure to not let them expire.

"So... What now?" A-90 asked, returning to where the other 3 were.

"Well, I dunno, I guess we can tease the two lovebirds here?" Curious Light said, smirking and looking at A-60 and A-120

"What? What do I have to do with this?" A-60 blatantly said, already getting annoyed.

"C'mon, both of you know it's true. Admit onceand for all both of you like each other." A-90 smirked, making two mouths kissing with his hands.

"... You two know how we find it a burden and a pain in our asses. Can't you both just grow up?" A-120 said, changing his tone of voice.

"Nah, I'd win. We ain't stopping until both of you officialize." A-90 said, smirking.

"... Alright buddy. That's it man. Me and 20 gave to withstand the same bullsh*t every. single. DAY! AND YOU BOTH KNOW HOW WE'RE FOND OF IT! JUST QUIT BEING CHILDISH YOU SICK FUC-" A-60 screamed, rage flowing through her begins, but A-120 stopped her.

"Chill there, 60. Just don't give a single sh*t to the mocking." A-120 comforted A-60, wrapping one of his arms around her back, patting it.

"Aww... Look at them, 90. Aren't they just the perfect couple?" Curious Light mocked, floating above the shipped.

"... Quit. It." A-120 coldly said, sending shivers down their spines. He had lost it.

But something interesting would happen. Guiding Light showed up there. Apparently, she had heard everything.

"Ok. What the actual f*ck is going on here?" Guiding Light impatiently asked, her voice serious.

"Well, these two kids keep mocking and making fun of us just because we spend too much time together, and now they're thinking we're a couple that hasn't admitted our feelings, and it's getting on our nerves." A-60 said, still mad.

"Oh, ok, don't worry about it, 60 and 120. Because now..." Guiding Light said, snapping her fingers, making a metal bracelet show up in one of A-90 and Curious Light's arms.

"Every time they mock you, they'll get shocked." Guiding Light said, vanishing out of the room.

"I'm not afraid." Curious Light said, challenging Guiding.

"You don't want to mess with the most powerful being here in this realm." Guiding Light's voice echoed in the room, signaling she is still there.

"Ok then... Nevermind." Curious Light frowned, vanishing too, probably heading to his room, AKA the lobby.

"Eh, I guess you win... Lucky bastards." A-90 said, flashing the room with a red hue and teleporting out of it.

"Welp, I guess we won." A-120 shrugged and looked ad A-60, who was looking at the ground.

"Umm... 60? You there?" A-120 asked, looking at A-60 with concern.

But she would hug his arm, still looking away, probably because she was blushing.

"C-Can we spend more time like this? Just the t-two of us..?" A-60 shyly asked, still looking away.

"Ok... But only because you look so damn cute when you're flustered." A-120 teased, messing A-60's hair and hugging her back.

A-60 made a cute grunting noise, and kept hugging her best friend, her heart racing at speed of light and her face burning, but she didn't regret it.