Dim Lights: Curious Light x Guiding Light (Wholesome)

Details:
Curious Light is Male
Guiding Light is Female

It has been quite a while since the hotel has received 'guests', because nobody has dared to step foot into the abandoned building to explore it for a few weeks, and the entities residing there were growing bored of such repetitive routine.

The monsters that live there were growing tired of doing the same stuff over and over again, and they were resorting to whatever was possible.

The entities would often roam around the Rooms and Backdoors to see if they have some way to escape their normal routine, and it worked for a week or two, before the sheer existence of monotone ambience came back h̶i̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ running over them like a truck.

"Sh*t... What can we do..?" Rush asked, banging his head against the wall.

"I have no damn idea... But please, stop banging your head against the wall, Rush. It's of no use man." Blitz said concerned, worrying about their brother.

"Sorry, Liz. It's just... Making my brain swirl and turn, because this repetitiveness of routine keeps playing with my sanity..." Rush admitted, leaning against the wall.

"Thanks for listening, bro... I don't know how I could live without you..." Blitz embraced their brother, trying to comfort them.

"Heh... Thanks, bris*..." Rush embraced Blitz back.

------

Bris: Bro+Sis, bcuz for me blitz is gender fluid (both a girl and boy)

------

Meanwhile, Curious Light was watching everything, and he was known to be the most antisocial and coldest entity of them all, and he often avoided being seen or talking to anyone.

But he had something deep down his mind. He saw all the entities had a friend or someone special to have their time with, and he wanted to feel this feeling of closeness with someone, but the difference is that he didn't want to make the first move.

He was insecure. He had social anxiety. He wasn't social at all, everything was going downhill, and he felt it was too late to do something. Or he stayed with his cold attitude, or he waits for someone else to make the first move, or he suddenly changes his mood.

He looked forward to someone else reaching out to him, but he was getting hopeless as he saw how Rush and Blitz were good siblings, and he grew sadder, but someone would change that.

"I know what you feel, Curious..." A voice spoke from behind him, and Curious turned around to see his closest friend so far, Guiding Light.

"Impossible. You can't feel what I feel." Curious Light spoke coldly, trying to mask his true feelings.

"Drop the act, CL. I know you want to spend some quality time with someone else, but you gotta change your way of acting around the others." Guiding Light commented, putting a comforting hand on Curious Light's shoulder.

"... Fine... You got me." Curious Light relaxed, sighing and looking down in shame.

Guiding Light felt a sharp pain pierce her heart, because she deeply cares about every single entity in the hotel, but she cares about Curious the most, because she never had found anyone similar to her other than him.

"It's just... It's complicated for me to leave my comfort zone, y'know?" Curious Light said, settling himself down.

"I understand it must be hard to leave your bubble of comfort, but someone has to pop it eventually, but you can take it slowly. That's why I'm here to take the first act for you, CL." Guiding Light said, sitting beside Curious Light and hugging him from the side, leaning her head against his.

Curious Light blushed slightly upon the contact, but he was needing to release the dopamine, so he hugged Guiding Light back, feeling his face burn.

"Never thought your hugs were so good, Curious..." Guiding Light softly whispered, rubbing her cheek against his, increasing the chemistry between them.

Curious Light's mind was a chaos, and a mix of feeling s was overwhelming him, but the was liking the feeling of closeness between him and Guiding.

"T-Thanks... But I don't think so..." Curious Light stuttered, passing his hand through Guiding Light's hair.

"Stop underscoring yourself... You are amazing the way you are." Guiding Light spoke, giving Curious Light a soft kiss on his cheek.

Curious Light's face burned upon that, and he was practically restarting his own brain, because his body had suffered a rather simple yet complicated affection overload.

"Sorry... I just let my brain take full control of my actions... I'm sorry." Guiding Light apologized, looking away in shame.

"... You shouldn't apologize..." Curious Light said, kissing Guiding Light's forehead. "I liked that... Thank you." Curious Light said, looking away.

Guiding Light's face burned, and she softly squealed and kissed Curious Light passionately, surprising him.

Curious Light was taken aback by that, but returned the kiss, and after they broke it, Curious stated: "Love you too, Flirty..."

"I love you too, Antipathic." Guiding Light playfully said, messing Curious Light's hair and hugging him again.

" Guiding Light playfully said, messing Curious Light's hair and hugging him again