117

~Chapter 117~

In the Imperial Palace, Yuan Qi sat at the head of the palace, with five Heavenly Palace masters sitting below him, and the masters of each Immortal Mansion took their seats one by one. All the immortals came, but the throne prepared for Feng Yin on Yuan Qi's right hand was still empty.

Seeing that the auspicious time for the birthday banquet was approaching, Yu Feng glanced at the sky and looked towards Yuan Qi.

"Your Highness, the Phoenix Queen has come to Heavenly Palace for the first time. I am afraid that she is not familiar with Heavenly Palace. How about I send an immortal attendant to urge her..."

Yu Feng knew Feng Yin's identity, and he was really afraid that the little Phoenix Queen would remember what happened a thousand years ago and be so angry at Yuan Qi that she wouldn't even bother to come to the birthday banquet.

"No need, she always get lost. Just wait for her." Yuan Qi waved his hand and said nonchalantly.

As soon as Yuan Qi said these words, Lord Yu Feng's heart opened up. It seemed that Yuan Qi did have the same affection for Phoenix Queen as before.

The other Immortal Masters in the hall were smacking their lips, recalling the gossip that had just come from the Heavenly Palace, unable to hide the meaning of the gossip. They heard that God Yuan Qi went to Feng Qi Palace early in the morning to enjoy the scenery. It seems that good things are coming for Qing Chi Palace and Wutong Island.

Since the battle in Rakshasa Land a thousand years ago, Yuan Qi has alienated the immortal clan and has no contact with the Heavenly Palace. If he can marry Feng Yin, the disciple of the Heavenly Empress, he will be able to suppress the rampage of the demon clan, which will be of great benefit to the immortal clan.

Hua Shu always liked to dominate such scenes. Today's birthday banquet was also organized by her. At this time, she was sitting on the throne without saying a word, seemingly absent-minded. The immortals were thinking about what happened next to Liu Xian Pond, and thought she was embarrassed because she had lost face, so they didn't take her gaffe to heart.

Feng Yin didn't arrive, and as Yuan Qi thought, she got lost in the Heavenly Palace. 

The people waiting in Feng Qi Palace were all her attendants from Wutong Island. Feng Huan was sent out to do some work by her, so she casually brought Feng Yu out. Feng Yu is the daughter of the great elder. She has been confused and fun-loving since she was a child. This time she followed Feng Yin to the Heavenly Palace with great begging. Although she has a simple temperament, her spiritual power is the best among the younger generation. She reached the peak of the Supreme Lord three hundred years ago, and ordinary immortals cannot get close to her. Feng Yu and her Phoenix Queen  walked around the pavilions of the Heavenly Palace for a long time, and finally found the way. However, they bumped into an immortal running in a hurry beside the Hua Qing Pond Stone Bridge.

"Ouch!" Feng Yu had never been out of Wutong Island, and everything she saw was new. When she saw the handsome and gentle immortal who bumped into her, she hurriedly called out.

The visitor quickly supported her and said with concern: "I am reckless, how are you Lady?"

"My waist is broken by you!" Feng Yu took the opportunity to pull up the immortal's sleeves and wiped half of her face with pain.

Unexpectedly, the immortal's laughing voice was already heard: "Even though I lived in the mountains for a long time, I can see that you have profound power. I am afraid that even if I bumps into you, I still won't be able to break your waist."