Chap 2 3rd Encounter

I use my magic to send me back to the dream determined to try to talk to him again, I look around it's still pitch black but I heard him again. "What are you doing here princess. I thought I told you to go away." He said. It was all around I could hear him. "I know who you are."

I said and stand my ground. "You know who I am? Then tell me." He started to laugh it was so loud I had to cover my ears. "You're king sombra Former King of the crystal empire. You enslaved the ponies there for your own selfish deeds." I said I kept my ground, "I used to be a normal pony had a great friend until she betrayed me. I studied dark magic I wanted to be the way I am now. So leave me be."

And just like that im back out, the only way I can go into his dreams that he has to be out like I had to think what it was but I have to take time away from that area so I could know what to do. I seen my sister had left the room so I went out as well and walked the halls but I noticed something strange.

I noticed strange magic, the same magic from his dream. I kept walking to get to the throne room and I seen one of the guards come over "Princess are you okay? You look tired" They asked me. "I am okay thank you for asking me" I gave them a soft smile and kept walking
I head over to the doors that goes to the garden.

Oh the garden I love it so much I remember planting beautiful flowers here with our parents, I love the moonliles that grows and it always bloom during the night but I noticed one was a different color like his magic it was open to very unusual for one, I went over to look at it and touched it but it went back to normal and it closed.

I sat next to it and I looked around it was so peaceful here I love it, I had closed my eyes for a bit but I saw him and opened my eyes fast, why did i see him.? I curled up and stayed there for almost the whole day, I must have fallen asleep because it was a bit Dusk out and I looked around but I heard talking.

"I said she had seen him and I'm scared.
I don't want to lose my sister to that villian he can manipulate ponies to do what he wants... what if he tried to do that to her so he could get out." I heard her say but what did she mean by that.?
I don't want that to happen to me..

I heard her say something else that scared me. "I'm going have to lock her up if he does I'm just worried.. he could make her go into nightmare moon." I backed up and flew off I don't want her to lock me up again.! I couldn't stand being on that moon for all those years..
I flew to a different place where it was quiet and no pony around.

I stayed there I just sat with tears falling down and I started crying. I didn't wanted to be nightmare moon again just to be locked up on the moon again...! "Why me..! I what did I do for my sister say that..!" I screamed.. I fell down and kept crying I couldn't breathe from all of the crying.

But after from crying so much I passed out.. I didn't know how long I was passed out but I was back where sombra was at. "Hello.?" I said I looked around he was there I could hear him breathing.. "you came here again. Why is that why do you come into my Neverending dream." I didn't know how to explain but I couldn't talk.

But I heard walking coming up to me strong sounds like heavy boots and I looked up to see him, I was shocked and very surprised to see what he looked like his dark red eyes with green smoke coming from them but he also has long black hair just above his waist but one of his arms I see. And he bended down to me.

"As I said once why are you he-" He stopped when he saw the tears "what happened to you?" He sat down next to me I didn't know what I was thinking but I just grabbed onto him and stayed close while crying I felt his hand rubbed my back but I just kept crying.

I didn't know how long I stayed there next to him until I heard him spoke again, "so could you tell me what happened?" It was suddenly softer than when he first spoke to me. "I overheard my sister talking to a guard.. she scared that you would manipulate me and turn me back into my old form.. she said she would put me back on the moon again.." I kept holding onto him while tears keeps falling down.. I felt his hand run through my hair which had made me calm down a bit.

"It's going to be okay she won't do that to you I promise you." He look down at me and he wiped my tears away, I didn't know what to do at all.. "but you need to stop coming to place please." He said while keep holding me then all of a sudden I'm awake again and I slowly look around at the place. "What am I going to do.?" I softly said and I got up.

I paced a lot trying to think on what to do do. I'm scared to go back home but I have to though I don't want to worry my sister.. but as I moved one of my wings I felt it pain up. "Ow!" I yelled and fell to the ground. "What's wrong with my wing.? Why does it hurt.." tears started to fall again and I wished it wouldn't hurt but I started to walk back to canterlot,

Why did I flew so far from home. Why did my sister say all that about me.. I wished she didn't say that.. but I know she is scared for me.. I kept walking but stumbled into a small town and looked around I know this place Apple jack to try to earn money because she went in 2nd place for the Rodeo in canterlot but she came here with cherry jubilee.

I must have walked past her because I had heard her "Princess Luna? Why are you here and what had happened to you? Please come with me dear." She said while dragging me to her home,
"I was flying somewhere but I had landed and hurt my wing. But what does it mean to keep dreaming on just this one pony.?" I said while looking down

"Well princess it could me a 2 things, your in love with this pony or your fates are intertwined" she told me with a soft smile "but you could ask another pony about it, they could give you a answer about it" she said and gets some things for my journey there and she wrapped my wing up as well. "It's a week there you need to stay off your wing as well." She told me, I gave her a hug and said my goodbyes and off I went.

A/N, I hope your all liking this ^-^
2nd chapter done as well -p-