Chap 3 journey

I said my goodbyes and walked off I know it will take me a long time but I don't want to take the train because there could be guards there looking for me. I walked into the forest but I brought out the map to look and it showed the everfree forest.

I got a whole journey ahead of me. So I walked for a few hours and I saw it was getting dark, "so my sister is doing my job again." I sighed and found a place for the night. I had ate some of the food Cherry jubilee gave me and I laid down and fell to sleep.

I had tossed and turned throughout the night but I must have gone into his dream again because there he was again, "I hope your not going to make this into a habit princess and what are you doing here now?" He sat down next to me and asked me and moved some of the hair from my face, "I had fell asleep somewhere I was at this town and I asked her why I keep coming here to you, and she said I was in love, or our fates were intertwined." I had stayed close to him and I thought for a bit.

I saw him have the same map I got and I looked at him, "the everfree forest? That's a week away on foot especially with that wing of yours, why not take the train?" He softly spoke but he held the map up as I try to grab it, "give it back! I had to do this I can't take the train I know my sister would be trying to find me." I keep reaching for it but he  poofed it away.

I kept looking at him with a stare but all he gave me was a smirk, and he just patted my head "but be careful princess there could be things out there that can hurt you." He sat me next to him and I just looked at him but I just felt tired and I just fell asleep on him. "Good night princess" He must have held me close because he was warm. But a few hours later I woke up and look at my surroundings.

"Another day another time for walking." I said, I got up but I ate a apple and I started walking again I seen beautiful flowers noticed one of them as sombra magic and I picked it up and kept it close but I heard howling and started to run, I didn't liked of what I heard and kept running.

I must have gotten far because I didn't heard the howling anymore but I looked at the map and walked into a cliff and I looked up, "I could take a long way around that could take me longer or I could try to climb this." I thought and paced a lot of what to do, I didn't wanted to get hurt if I fell so I chose the long way and I walked.

It took me almost all day again just to find where the cliff started to go down and I founded a steep hill my feet were hurting so badly but I needed to get up this hill I didn't wanted to sleep but I needed it though, I started to go up the hill but halfway up I had slipped on something and fell.

I fell to the bottom of the hill I must have sprained my foot because it was badly in pain and I couldn't move it. But I slowly got up and went of the hill again I went up the hill and took it slowly this time but I finally gotten up there I limped over to a tree and sat there. "This isn't fair.. first my wing and now my foot. It's bruising now." I said to myself and I don't want to sleep. I don't want him to see it.. I don't want him to be worried for me.. I curled up and wrapped my good wing around myself to keep me warm and I tried to keep myself awake.

I tried my best to stay awake but I'm guessing it didn't work because here I was laying my head on his shoulder.
I looked up at him, I never seen someone with a look that worried from a villian before, "what happened to you princess?" He looked at me, and then looking at my foot "it's nothing I just fell." I said but I held onto him. "I have to get there I have to get to the everfree forest..." I spoke again but he held me close and I rubbed my head against him I don't know why I did this..

"I know you do princess but it won't be good if you keep hurting yourself. I know you can do it" He lift my head up a bit and gave a soft smirk "so do this for me okay" He said and I nodded and I had fallen asleep in his arms again until it was morning again but I noticed something that my foot wasn't in pain anymore. But I took a look at it but It was still bruised. *what did sombra do.?* I thought and I got up and I walked off from the spot and I kept thinking while walking.

What should I do what would this pony say If I told them about all of this.

*few days later* I gotten through so much stuff I had gotten close to sombra the last few days and as I kept walking I seen the forest. I was finally here and now it was time to find out about this.

I walked in unknowingly I had been spotted by one of twilight friends. I started to think of what I should said to them what the outcome would be of what they would say to me about this.
I kept walking deep into the forest my thoughts keeps growing I got nervous but I heard strange noises and I came to this clearing and I saw the house and I walked over and knocked on the door, i saw it open and saw the pony inside who was a zebra.