kropper?,Cuirp?(Chapter 6)

I awaited my food.I could see the television suddenly it said

"Breaking news.Today a teenager in Vingar near Oslo.Saved thirty-one students from a crash, which furthermore caused the bus to catch on fire.Caleb and I appeared in the hospitals.

My heart sank deeper than the titanic as I saw a clip of Caleb and me hobbling through the hospital in to get outside, walking past both our current and former schoolmates.Caleb's back was straight, and his arm was behind is back like before in the clip.

You could see the moment where I gagged as I looked at my classmates.My dad said

"Jævla helvete,Are you okay?.You saw the dead bodies, and they were recording you??"

I lied and said

"They were.I am good.But Caleb.He just lost his dad and he just witnessed a bus crash and saved multiple people."

I felt a teardrop enter my eyes after saying that.

My dad looked at me with fear

"Are you sure you are good?"

I silently mumbled

"I am sure"
The doorbell rang.My dads footsteps went running to answer it.I felt a cold whoosh of air flow to the living room.I could see the deep white powder on the pavements.And the lamps which guided the driver to our house.

Through the front door.I saw my dad walk back in and shout

"Ada,dinner is here"

I wiped a tear as my dad brought the box to me.I grabbed it from his hand.And opened the box of delight.And smelt the aroma of cheese and pepperoni fill the room.I could taste the melted cheese on my lips as I enjoyed the smell.

I felt my eyes water as I placed the slice in my mouth.I felt my hands relax on the sofa as I ate the pizza.I stared out the window.Thinking about today.I could feel a line ache in my heart.As I pretended to smile.I recline the chair as my mum walked in and said

"Hi.Are you good?"

I look to her and lied

"I am good"

She looked at me weirdly and said

"You are lying.I saw the news.You looked like you had been crying."

I saw her worried face and smiled even more.

So she would believe me,I replied

"I am sure.Everything is fine"

She hid her emotions behind her chocolate hair.

I felt my blue eyes swirl with tears .As I looked back into the winter darkness.Thick white chalk covered the trees in many layers and formed a blanket over the grass.

I watched the lights give me the ability to see.I could feel a wave of desolation and despair hit my brain.I could feel the warm pizza kiss my fingertips.I finished my slice of pizza and slowly hobbled up the stairs.I walked past my brother's room to my abode.

I smelt the smell of my wax fill the air.Enticing my nostrils with the scent of pure gingerbread.I lied despairing on my bed.As I played the television loudly,so my parents couldn't hear my sorrow.

I lied despairing on my bed.As I played the television loudly,so my parents couldn't hear my sorrow.

Tears drained the liquid in my eyes as I sat and wiped my eyelids.As I could feel a sharp pain in my chest,I felt my eyes start to hurt.

I could feel my heart begin to ache with sorrow.My troubles were coursing through my veins as fast as race car drivers.I felt my heart scream.As I thought of the stomach churning scenes.The burnt faces of my classmates mixed with their cut up ones.My mind shattered as I thought of Caleb's pain.I dug my mind for his dad's funeral last month.And I could hear his eerie scream echo in my mind.