62

"Why are you here? I mean I'm not complaining-" The other laughed while she was sitting on the couch.

"My social battery ran out." The female chuckled.

"Yet you're here with me? Wow, I feel honoured." Chan said while he spun around on his chair. He rested his hands on his knees while looking at the female.

"Do you not want me to be here?" Saena gasped, pretending to be offended while she dramatically held her hand to her chest.

"I never said that!" The older defended, moving over to sit next to the younger. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder while he snuggled into her, the female doing the same.

"Don't you have work to do?" Saena asked, not changing her position.

"Yeah... But I don't know how to make this track, I don't like the sound of it..." Chan admitted with a sigh. Saena broke their hug and looked at him.

"Can I try?" She asked.

"Yeah, wait lemme open the file." He said, standing up from the couch and sitting back on the chair. He opened a file and turned back to Saena, patting his lap.

Saena sat down and immediately felt two strong arms wrap around her body. Chan roasted his head on her shoulder, watching her closely. He gave her a pair of headphones and the female put them on. She played the track once, carefully listening to it.

"Okay uhm.." she ran her fingers through her hair, deep in thought. "What if I add a beat here, pitch this..." She continued like that for a few minutes before smiling, happy with the result.

Saena gave the headphones to Chan, who listened to the track. Once it was done he was stunned.

"This is- this is great! I didn't know you could produce!" He was genuinely shocked and impressed. That made the younger chuckle.

"I used to be really into music when I was younger.. I even wrote a full song once." She laughed. Chan was shocked again.

"You wrote a song?"

"Yep, I also sang it and made the instrumental by myself." She confirmed. "I think I still have the file somewhere on my phone..."

"Can I hear it? If you find it that is" He eagerly asked.

"Yea gimme a minute.." She mumbled, reaching for her phone and unlocking it.

"Seriously? Your password is christopher03101997?" The male laughed.

"Pst!" She laughed as well and searched for a file. "Ah, here it is." She said and played the song...

~~★~~