67

Saena laid down on the couch while Chan was still working. He hummed softly as the female just listened to him. Eventually she ended up falling asleep.

After about 20 minutes, Chan was done with his work. He saved the file and turned around to face the female. A smile was placed on his face as he looked at his girlfriend.

He stood up and picked up the female, bridal style. He walked out of the studio, locking it before carrying the sleeping girl to his car.

Placing her on the passenger seat, he gently kissed her forehead and buckled her in. Then he got into the driver's seat and turned in the car, heading their way home.

-

After about a 10 minute drive, they arrived at the Stray Kids dorms. He unlocked the door and carried the female into the apartment.

"I see we have a guest over." Hyunjin said from the kitchen as he saw the older walk into the room.

"Shut up." Chan mumbled and walked into his room.

He gently placed the female on his bed and went to the bathroom to change.

He gently laid down next to her and pulled the blanket so it was covering both of them. He just admired Saena, watching her sleep. Not in a creepy way, he looked at her as if she was the most precious thing on this earth to him. I mean, she kinda was..

Eventually, he drifted off to sleep, his hand being placed on the younger's waist as he pulled her into a warm hug.

-

Saena woke up, just to see she wasn't in Dokyun's house. She looked around and saw her boyfriend, his hair slightly wet as he had a towel around his neck. Chan smiled and waddled over to the female. He kissed her nose slightly.

"Good morning flower." He smiled at her.

"Flower?" She groggily asked while rubbing her eyes.

"Want me to call you princess instead." The older smirked.

"Ew no that's just cringe." Saena said with a disgusted look on her face. She laughed and sat up on the bed.

"Breakfast is ready. Change into this and come out to eat okay?" The male gave her a pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt.

"Yes sir." She said walking to the bathroom as they both laughed.

~~★~~

This story will probably have like 80-90 chapters I think? Maybe a bit more but oh well-
Btw it took me 14:46 minutes to write this chapter👍
And it isn't even that long wth😭