64

"Baby..."

"Before you ask, I wrote it when I was 19, after my parents died in a car accident.." Her voice got quiet at the end as tears brimmed in her eyes.

Chan turned her around, making her face him. He slowly wrapped his arms around her as she did the same. He rubbed her back comfortingly, whispering small words. She started silently crying as the memories of that night came back.

Chan's heart broke at the sight. He never wanted her to cry, especially if he was the reason.

"I had a best friend..." Saena started saying, her voice shaking but still somewhat stable. Chan closely listened while still hugging her tightly. "She helped me through everything that happened at that time. I thought we were inseparable... But she ended up leaving me as well..."  She gave a dry chuckle and looked up at the older. He placed his hand in her cheek, wiping away the tears that were laying on her cheeks.

"Every person I love leaves me Chan.." she said in a whisper.

"Please don't leave me as well.." She begged in a whisper. Another tear left her eye, followed by a few more.

"I would never.." Chan quietly said while he felt tears brim in his eyes. He loved the female with his whole heart, he would never even think of leaving her. "Why would you even think of that?"

The female looked down. "I don't know.." Chan placed a finger on her chin, pulling her hand up to face him. He planted a small kiss on her forehead and looked into her glossy eyes.

"I'm not gonna leave you. Ever. Promise?" He held up his pinky finger, Saena attaching her to his as they sealed the promise.

"Promise." She smiled up at the older, him doing the same. She hugged him again.

"I'm tired.." The female mumbled into his chest.

"Why don't you sleep on the couch? I'll carry you back home." He suggested.

"But this is comfy.." She mumbled. "Also you said we would go on a walk." She looked up at him, pouting.

"We can always go another time." He laughed.

*knock knock*

~~★~~

Crying, screaming, losing my sanity rn
BRO?

Crying, screaming, losing my sanity rnBRO?

BROOOOO?!????
13/4/2024