⋋⁠✿⁠ chapter twelve ⁠✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

stiles stilinski was seen stumbling as he walked through a darkened warehouse, a old and worn out pale hand roughly grabbed onto his lacrosse shirt, dragging him with him, then shoving him roughly.

stiles then saw erica and boyd tied up with ropes, black tapes around their mouth, stiles walks towards them, the two betas growling under the tap, which came out as muffled, the stilinski ignoring their growls, then moving closely to them, touching a pillar, the stilinski then feeling a shock running through his veins, making him yelp in pain, stepping back.

"they were trying to warn you–––it's electrified." gerard states.

"what you doing with them?" stiles questions.

"at the moment?" gerard shrugs. "just keeping them comfortable, there's no point in torturing them, they won't give up derek, the instinct to protect their alpha is to strong."

stiles anxiously stares at him. "an-and what are you going do to me?" stiles then tried to show off his confidence. "be-because you know that scott will find me, he knows my scent, it's pungent, you know? it's more like a stench, he could find me even if i was buried at the bottom of the sewer, covered in fecal matter or urine."

gerard scoffs, amusingly looking at him. "you paint a vivid picture, mr. stilinski–––i have one of my own, scott mccall finds his best friend battered and bruised, how does that sound?"

stiles uncomfortably looks at him. "i prefer a still life of landscape."

"you don't impress me with your confidence–––i am not addison." gerard faked a smile.

"i-i know why i'm here, it's not because of scott, but addison, you think that she'll come here and you can put her down, but, you won't get to do it-." stiles was saying.

gerard cuts him, scoffing at him. "you'll protect her? please!"

"addison will find me, we have a connection." stiles firmly says.

gerard smirking at him. "really? i wonder how long that connection will last when she finds out that thing you've been hiding from her."

"you can't protect her, you can't protect yourself." gerard smirks.

stiles scoffs. "what are you? ninety? i could definitely kick your ass up and down this room!"

gerard then went forward, him taking a hold onto stiles' shirt, the stilinski panicking. "wait! hold on!"

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

addison argent was seen standing on the porch of her house, when a hand was seen holding onto her arm, turning her to look at him.

"i have to go back to the school, but, before you go in there–––i want you to know that there could be only the reason for everything going haywire." isaac says.

addison scoffs. "you mean, reason for my sister going off and just hurting everyone?"

"it's because of gerard and i guess part of it could be because of your mother's death." isaac quietly says.

addison blankly stares at isaac, her just standing in the silence, isaac snapping his fingers in front of her. "addie?"

"sorry, i'm just playing back to the words 'your mother is dead'." addison scoffs.

"addie..." isaac sighs out, feeling like it was a bad idea for her to suppress on these emotions.

"i am not suppressing anything." addison finished.