Goodbye 202

Benny Pov:

I open my eyes. I felt blood drip from my mouth and nose. I stand up from the ground. I see a Machete stuck inside a wall. I grab it and stab a fellow vault resident in his mouth. Who was a asshole. He deserved it. He was always talking shit but he wasn't special.

I see a switchblade in my chest. He must have stabbed me. I watched him fall. The siren was going off. Shit. "RUN BENNY!" A friend of mine named Philip said. I see vault security enter the room. I see the other vault residents attacking the security. I started running. The sirens were still going off. I see a vault security with his baton out about to hit a kid. I attacked him with the Machete. I took his baton and gave it to Amelia, another friend of mine.

I watched her take the kids out of the room. I helped Matthew take the vault security armor off the dead vault security. He put it on and went with Amelia to protect them.

It was an out war in the vault. Vault residents vs. Vault Security. A guard grabbed me from behind. I grab his gun from his hip, and I shot him in the head. his blood landed on my face. I felt his grip loosen.

I see Luis attack a guard with a chair as I ran past. I stopped next to the vault resident I killed. I grab the Machete from his body. I then ran to the elevator that led to the vault door. I put the button and then enter when it opens. I enter it and push the button to closed.

I sat on the ground. Shit. This wasn't supposed to happen. Fuck. I sighed. I grabbed the switchblade from my chest and screamed when I pulled it out. I toss it onto the floor. I felt the elevator move. My vision was getting blurry. I soon passed out.

Benny. Huh. benny. "BENNY!" I open my eyes to see my friend Philip. "Get up, now." He help me up. I see him with my bag. "You need to leave. Shits gone to hell now. You aren't safe anymore here. The guard has a shot on site for you." Philip told me. "Shit. This wasn't how it was supposed to go." I said as I went to the control console for the vault door.

"Come with me." I said to him. "You know I can't." He's right. I sighed. "You be fine out there. I just know it. Out of everyone in this vault who can survive that hell hole out there. It's you. "He said to me. I gave him a smile. "You give me too much credit." We did out special handshake. "Someone needs too. That someone is me."

I grab th bag that was hidden near the vault door. Philip and I hugged. I'm going to miss him. He was like a younger brother to me. "Take care." He said to me. "I will. The same thing goes to you. Better finish the plan.

I heard the vault door open behind me. "You know i will. But kick ass out there. One day maybe we'll see each other again. If not, I'm glad to have you as a friend. Don't die out there, estúpido." He said to me. We see the vault security enter the room. Some had their 10mm pistol pointed at me. Other had their baton out.

"Don't move, benny." The overseer said. Boom! There was an explosion that happened in another part of the vault. I and Philip had planted when I and the other vault residents came up with the idea. I ran out the vault door when they were distracted.

I heard them scream not to leave the vault, but I was already outside. I turn to look inside to see Philip next to the vault door control. I see him smile and waved. I did the same to him. Then he pressed the button to close the door. I watched the vault door close. I put my bag on my back. I had a tight grip on the same Machete that killed the guy and security.

I started walking away from the one place I called home. I kept on walking away from the vault. Can't believe the plan got changed fast. I kept on walking.

I sigh.

Let take on the wasteland.