raiders, loser, and lucy - oh my!

Outfit:

Present Time

Present Time

Benny Pov:

That's how I exited the vault. I open my eyes to me hanging upside down. Naked, but they had the decency to keep my boxers on. "Look, we have here, boys. She's awake." A raider held a knife and walked closer to me. "Look, I didn't mean to harm your friend. He was just in the way of my gun."

"You friend asked for, tho." I said. I can feel blood dripping from my back. "Now your friend is dead. He knows who he was mess with. But he didn't listen." I laughed. "Shut the fuck up or else." He said to me. "Or else what." I smirked. "Or else I'll kill you." He smirked back. He bent down to the level of my held.

I quickly grab his knife and stab him in the neck. I watched him fall to the ground. Then grab him gun from his hip and shoot the other raiders.

I sighed happily. I look for a way down. Shit I didn't see one. I see something moved out the corner of my eye. "HEY YOU!" She looked over to me and pointed at herself. "Yeah, you. Come help me down, please." She walked over, and her friend followed. Like a lost puppy. "Hey, I'm Benny Maxwell. At your service." I grave her a smile and winked.

"I'm Lucy MacLean. Why are you upside down?" She grabbed the knife from the dead guy. "Because those damn raiders." I said to her. "Maybe shouldn't help her." I rolled my eyes. "It's not your choice. It's mine. If you don't like it, leave then." She said to her friend." She cut me down. I fell to the ground and sat up.

I took off the rope from my ankles. "Try anyway or else. "I laughed at what he said. "Shut up." I stand up. "You're hurt." She said as she checked my body. There was a bunch of slash on my back. "I'll be fine." I head footsteps. I turn to see the raider brother.

"You killed my brother. That bitch is a can-" I shot him in the face. I walked over to my backpack and grabbed out clothes to put on. I put clothes on, then my pip-boy. "You from a vault?" She asked me. "I was. Not anymore." I put my backpack on. I walked out the raider camp. "Hey, wait up." Lucy ran after me. She eventually caught up to me. Her friend followed.

"So?" She said. "Where you going?" I turn to her. "Away from Santa Monica. There are too many bad memories." I said to her. "Don't you have any loved ones in your vault?" I sigh. Love one's. "No. Only friends. No love one's." She grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry." She said to me. "It's not your fault. There is no need to apologize." She squeezes my hands, and I squeeze back.

"Well, you have me now even tho we just met." She said with a smile. "You don't even know her, and now she's family." Her friend said. "Yes, because she's seem like someone i want close." He glared at me while smirk. "Take that smirk off your face." You can tell Lucy was getting irritated at her friend attitude.

"You just jealous. I know when someone is jealous." I walked close. "You just jealous. She found me. You couldn't even get in her jumpsuit. Let me tell you, buddy. I'm not someone you want to piss off." Lucy pulled me away, and we walked away from her friend.

"We should find somewhere safe to stay for the night. I know a place. It's not far." I said to Lucy. "Then lead the way." I started walking towards the direction. Lucy was still holding my hand. We kept walking the location.

We eventually made. Me and lucy set up camp. We talked and got to know each other. I had a smile. A real smile. I made us BlamCo Mac & Cheese. Her friend was in a piss mood.

I serve us food in metal cups with ice cold Nuka-Cherry. "How's your injuries?" She asked me. "They hurt, but I'm ok." I sat down on my sleeping bag and ate. Me and lucy talked more. You can her friend groan.

We eventually finish eating. It was a cold night. I got into my sleeping bag. I closed my eyes but didn't fall asleep. Because I can hear lucy shivering. "Cold lucy?" I asked. "I am." I left up the flap of my sleeping bag. "I'll keep you warm." I said in a joking manner, but I really meant it. She laughed and joined me. She cuddles into me to keep warm. But we both fell asleep.