Imagine #12

Shout out to TuskaEdKibbles for this recommendation. :)

I stepped into Ramin's trailer and was about to greet him before I saw him huddled in the corner, his back towards me. I quickly realized that he was eating my bag of Sour Patch Kids and stuffing some into his pockets for later. 

He hadn't heard me enter, so I decided to take him by surprise. I took a deep breath and sang out as loudly as I could. "He's there, the guy who stole my candyyyyyyy!"

Ramin jumped about five feet in the air and almost hit his head on the ceiling. "What the-" he exclaimed, turning around and facing me. I grinned cheekily and said, "Hello."

He gripped at his chest. "Good lord, Avery. You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Me?" I pointed at myself innocently. "I think that's the candy fault, not me."

Once he caught his breath, he shook his head and sat down. "That was quite the improvisation, my Angel."

I shrugged sheepishly. "A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, especially when someone's stealing her candy."

"I was hungry," Ramin replied. "They were very tempting."

"Obviously," I said, raising an eyebrow.

He sighed defeatedly and gave up. "What can I do to make this better?"

I pretended to think about it, and then I replied, "Sing, my Angel of Music."

His eyes widened, and he chuckled in shock. "Right now?"

"I'll be nice and let you do it whenever you want."

Ramin nodded, processing my words. Then, he said, "Fine. I'll do it later tonight. Deal?"

I squinted my eyes and looked him over, but I eventually stretched out my hand. "Deal."