Imagine #43

Shoutout to @TuskaEdKibbles for this request! :)

Ramin kept my eyes covered with his hands as we trudged along unfamiliar grounds. The area sounded crowded with people, almost as if it were a tourist destination. "Seriously, Ramin," I said with a nervous chuckle. "Where are we? You haven't told me since we got to the airport."

"I'll tell you in a moment," he replied, a smile evident in his voice. "You've been so patient, and I appreciate it."

I rolled my eyes behind my lids and sighed. "You know I hate surprises."

"I promise you'll love this one," Ramin said while kissing the back of my head. "Just wait and see."

I did as he told me and walked for about fifteen more seconds before we came to a stop. He pressed me against his chest and asked, "Are you ready to see, my Angel?"

"Yes!" I answered restlessly.

"Alright. Open your eyes."

Once he pulled his hands back, I opened my eyes and saw something beyond my wildest dreams:

I drifted my gaze over the fabulous structure and took the sight in. It was beautiful, but I wasn't really sure where we were. "I'm running a blank, Ramin," I said in confusion. "Where are we?"

He looked over at me and smiled. "You really don't know what this place is?"

I shook my head.

"This is the Palais Garnier, which was the inspiration for the Opera Populaire in Phantom of the Opera," he replied with a smirk. "This is the real thing, right in front of your eyes."

It took me a second to fully process his words, and then, it hit me like a lightning bolt. "W-we're in...P-Paris?" I asked in a stutter.

"We are."

I then screeched as loudly as possible and jumped up and down in giddy excitement. A couple of people glanced over at us like we were crazy, but I didn't care. This had been a dream of mine for years, and Ramin had granted that wish.

I took his face in my hands and kissed all over his skin, causing him to laugh. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed, my heart filled with joy. 

"You're welcome," he responded once I pulled away from him. "I figured it was about time that the Phantom showed his Angel where the magic happened."

"You mean the place you rule over?" I asked with a giggle.

Ramin raised his eyebrow mischievously and said, "Possibly."

I kissed him deeply and rested our foreheads together. "You're too good to me," I whispered.

"You deserve it," he smiled softly. "The only thing I could ever want is to make you happy."

I was touched at his statement, and I kissed him again to show my appreciation. "I love you," I murmured against his lips.

"I love you more."