Amara

Astarion's hand at my back is gentle but insistent as he guides me down. I tense at the sheer power of his touch, my pulse thrumming at my core in anticipation.

"Relax, my darling." He murmurs in my ear.

I do my best, but with him at my back, I'm all too aware that he is a predator. One that I trust with my life, but it adds to the pleasure of knowing how much he is holding back from me.

He knocks my legs further apart, and I gasp. He rewards me with a smooth, almost deviant, chuckle at the sound.

I feel his hips press against mine, pinning me to the spot again to show just how much I am at his mercy. "Remember to tell me if this is too much." He says his fingertips digging into my sides.

All I can do is nod, drunk on the sensation of him being so close. Feeling ensnared and caged in.

"Tsk tsk." He admonishes, "Use your words, my love." With that, he releases me, and a part of me withers at the loss of his touch.

"Yes, my lord." I breathe out, tripping over the words.

A low growl of approval rumbles in his chest at the honorific as he grabs me again, this time his fingers hooking under my leather pants and underwear, sliding them both down over my hips.

I feel completely exposed, all too aware of the wetness already gathering between my thighs. The feeling of him finally taking his pleasure and fucking my mouth was so erotic. The power of knowing how I could cause him to lose control. I want to feel it again.

His hands glide down my calves as he gently discards the rest of my clothing, leaving us both bare.

"You are so perfect." He whispers, almost to himself, as his fingertips dance over my skin, making a slow and torturous trail up my thigh.

"Astarion, please." I say, my voice cracking.

"Please what?" He asks, his breath feathering against my thigh as he peppers the path up with soft kisses, everywhere but the place I need them the most.

"I need you." I grip the surface of the table the best I can with my fingers splayed. If I had claws, I would be leaving marks. It takes every ounce of resolve not to move, not to urge him on. The tension tangles deep inside of me to the point that I might start shaking.

"Hmm?" Another kiss, now higher. His other hand gliding up over the curve of my ass, giving it a generous squeeze. "And what do you need from me, my love?"

"Touch me." I swallow.

He hums in response, his hands going to either side of my hips. Fingertips dig into my subtle curves there, the feeling echoing through my body. Each point feels connected.

When he finally runs his tongue along the seam of my pussy, my knees nearly buckle from the sensation, only for him to do it again and again. Each deliberate stroke of his tongue brushes over my clit. He's paying just enough attention to it so that I can feel my orgasm building. The sensation winding tighter and tighter in my core, only to ebb those small breaths in between, bringing me close to the brink without letting me fall over.

A whimper escapes my lips in protest, and I reach up and clasp my hand over my mouth.

"Don't you dare." He growls, "I want to hear every delicious noise I wring out of you."

Astarion punctuates his point with a swift strike to my left cheek before grabbing it again, causing my inner walls to clench around nothing.

I force my palm down against the surface of the desk, the sound resonating as I close my eyes tightly.