Seeking Strength! Nate And Jibanyan's Training

Presentation Room

The room was pitch black with not a single thing visible. Until a spotlight shone in the middle of the room and there stood whisper in a business suit. Whisper looks at you readers with a smile. "Hello, dear readers, Whisper here, and this chapter will be centered around something that many have pursued since the dawn of man..." He turns his back on you  for dramatic effect before glancing back at you " I am of course talking about Strength." The spotlight turns off before turning on again to show silhouettes of people lazing about with high-tech devices. 

"As technology progresses, people tend to get lazier and lazier. You may hear some people with high-tech gadgets say things like ' Why bother vacuuming when that robot can do it for me?' or ' Why would I want to walk all the way there when I can get there quickly and easily in my new self-driving car, so what if it's only a couple miles down the street'" Whisper looks at the readers "In this day and age you would think there wouldn't be many interested in strength when you can solve many problems simply by pressing a few buttons. Well, this may shock some of you but even in this age of new technology there are still people who seek strength." The light turns off again.

It turns on again to show many silhouettes of people doing exercises and practicing different forms of fighting. "Strength is something many worldwide strive for and there are many ways of doing such. There are also many reasons people seek strength..." Whisper changes into a white gi with a black belt, red gloves, and a red headband around his forehead. "Some do it simply because they want to test themselves and get stronger..." He changes again wearing a big golden blonde wig, a tan jacket, and a pair of yellow gauntlets "Others do it for the thrill of battle..." He changes once again to a spikey wig, and an orange gi with a Japanese symbol on the back of it "And some do it for both." Whisper changes back into his suit before clearing his throat

"There are many different reasons people seek strength but you know what my favorite one is?" Three spotlights appear behind Whisper and when he moves aside he presents lifelike statues of  Ghost,  OOO, And Wizard. "It's to seek strength for the protection of others, to seek the strength to aid those in need." The Three statues disappear and in their place is a statue of Ghost and Jibanyan "That is the reason that Nate and Jibanyan want to get stronger and they are determined to get it. However, the path to strength is never an easy one and there will be many difficulties. It appears to me that those two..." silhouettes of Nate's yo kai friends appear around Whisper. "...could use a little bit of help."

"What rigorous trials will Nate and Jibanyan face? Well, why don't we see."

Adams House

It was the day after the battle with Gargoros and Nate, Whisper, and Jibanyan were sitting in Nate's room. Nate and Jibanyan were determined to get stronger but the problem was...they didn't know how to go about getting stronger. "You got anything?" Nate looks across from him and asks Jibanyan for ideas. "Nyope, I got nyothing." Jibanyan sadly shakes his head. Nate lets out a discouraged sigh before looking at Whisper "Whisper shouldn't you have any ideas on how to get stronger?" Whisper simply shrugs his shoulders "I do wish I could help, truly I do, but I'm a butler, not a fighter. I wouldn't know the first thing about how to help you."

Nate's closet opens and Hidabat steps out "Um Nate." At Hidabat's call, Nate looks toward his 3rd roommate. "What's up? Do you have another artifact already?" Hidabat shakes his head "No but I'm still looking. What I wanted to say is that you've done so much for me by letting me live here and all and that I think it's admirable that you want to protect your friends. I'm not much of a fighter either but I'll try to help you both in any way I can. After all, we're friends so you can always count on me" While Hidabat's voice was quiet it did not lessen the determination in his voice. Nate was touched by Hidabat's words when he registered that final sentence he had an idea.