Amy's Eventful First Day

Adams House

It had been a week since Nate met Amy and she became Kamen Rider Specter. A few things had happened. After they celebrated the fact that they were neighbors, Nate invited Amy and her parents for dinner to welcome them into the neighborhood. Nate's parents were all for this and Lily prepared food for their guests. Nate and Amy's parents seemed to get along well and Nate took this time to get to know Amy and vice versa.

The next day, Nate and Amy told their parents that Nate was going show Amy around when in reality they were going out so Nate, Whisper, Blizzaria, and Jibanyan could introduce Amy to all of Nate's other yo-kai friends. It took some getting used to, but Amy soon made friends with all of Nate's yo-kai friends. After that. Amy requested that she join Nate and Jibanyan in their training. She explained how she wanted to be strong enough to protect her friends so that she wouldn't lose them ever again.

Everyone was ok with it and Amy joined Nate and Jibanyan in their training. Amy's hard work was showing results as she was slowly growing stronger. while she is not currently at the same level as Nate and Jibanyan, she is making strides in her training. Nate also let Amy try out the Edison Eyecon so that she could get used to different forms.

Nate also had some problems with a couple of yo-kai over the week. First, there was Espy, a yo-kai that makes people read minds, and Peckpocket, a yo-kai that makes people steal things. While both were an annoyance to deal with, they did not make Nate need to transform. Then again, Nate couldn't transform to fight Peckpocket anyway since they were in the middle of school and people would see.

Today was a big day as this would be Amy's first day at Nate's school. Nate was currently finishing getting ready for school in his room. Whisper floats up to him. "Well, Nate you sure seem excited." Nate smiles at Whisper "Yeah, today is the day Amy comes to school. I can't wait to introduce her to my friends." Jibanyan runs up to them, bursting with excitement "C'mon let's go! we agreed we'd walk with Amy to school." Ever since the day Amy moved in Jibanyan has been a lot happier and would often visit her house with Nate.

Hidabat opens the closet door "Before you guys go, I was able to get another artifact and wanted to give it to Nate." Nate is surprised before rushing up to Hidabat. Hidabat then gave Nate an old-looking battle horn. Whisper tries to see who it belongs to. "So whose was this? Some musician who played the horn?" Hidabat shook his head "Nope, that's the battle horn that Robin Hood used to call for the help of his men." Nate gasped "No way, The Robin Hood?" Hidabat nodded his head while Jibanyan looked towards Whisper "I'm not really a history person so can someone tell me who Robin Hood was." 

Whisper acts like he knows while searching his Yo-Kai Pad for information "Seriously do you know anything? Uh, Robin Hood was um...well uh he um" Annoyed with Whisper's antics, Nate grabs his book and shows Jibanyan Robin Hood's page "Robin Hood was a legendary outlaw who lived in medieval England and became a folk hero for his acts of stealing from the rich to give to the poor. He was regarded as a hero to many back then and even now." Jibanyan looks intrigued. Whisper futilely tries to save face "Ha ha ha exactly what I was about to say." Nate, JIbanyan, and even Hidabat deadpan at him 'Yeah right' they all sarcastically thought.

After putting away the horn and thanking Hidabat, Nate goes downstairs to eat breakfast. His mother greets him while at the table. "Good morning sweetie! Are you excited to show your new friend around school?" Nate nods at her "Yeah I'm also gonna introduce Amy to my other friends." Aaron smiles at his son "That sounds nice. I'm sure that-" "-And once again another robbery has occurred along with many more kidnappings." 

Aaron is interrupted when he and his family focus on the TV "Yes the elusive crime gang known as The Snakes that police have as of yet been unable to apprehend has robbed yet another jewelry store, making off with all of the store's jewelry as well as the money. Not only that, but multiple witnesses say that they are responsible for the recent kidnappings. Their whereabouts are currently unknown but police urge civilians to report any information on them."