Break?

Minho and Jisung sat side by side at their desks in the classroom, both feeling the weight of assignments and tests pressing down on their shoulders.

As the teacher droned on about math equations, Minho leaned over to Jisung and whispered, "I can't take it anymore. I need a break."

Jisung nodded in agreement, his eyes flicking to the clock on the wall. "Yeah, me too. We've been working non-stop lately. Let's do something fun."

Minho's face lit up with excitement. "Like what?"

Jisung grinned mischievously. "How about we ditch class and spend the day doing whatever we want?"

Minho's eyes widened at the suggestion. "Are you serious?"

Jisung nodded. "Absolutely. We deserve a break. Plus, it'll be an adventure!"

Minho hesitated for a moment, then a smile crept onto his face. "Alright, let's do it!"

As soon as the final bell rang, Minho and Jisung bolted out of the lecture hall, their hearts pounding with adrenaline.

They left the building unnoticed, acting calm and keeping composure to not be caught

Once they were safely away from the building grounds, they let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's go, baby!" Minho exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

Jisung chuckled. "Yea!"

With their spirits soaring, they set off down the street, their destination unknown but their excitement.

With no school or work to worry about, Minho and Jisung wandered through the city, soaking in the sights and sounds around them.

They laughed and joked as they explored new neighborhoods, stopping to admire street art and try exotic foods from food trucks.

As they walked hand in hand, Minho turned to Jisung with a grin. "This is amazing. I feel like we're on top of the world."

Jisung squeezed his hand affectionately. "Yeah, nothing can bring us down today."

Their adventures took them to a nearby park, where they raced each other on the playground equipment and played hide-and-seek among the trees.

They forgot all about their worries and responsibilities, reveling in the simple joy of being together.

As the sun began to set, they collapsed onto the grass, breathless and giggling. Minho turned to Jisung with a contented smile. "I don't ever want this day to end."

Jisung mirrored his smile, his eyes shining with happiness. "Me neither. Let's make the most of every moment, yeah?"

As they watched the stars twinkle overhead, Minho and Jisung made a promise to each other: to always make time for fun and adventure, no matter how busy life became.

They vowed to cherish every moment they spent together, knowing that their love would carry them through even the toughest of times.

Hand in hand, they walked home under the moonlit sky, their hearts full of love and gratitude for each other.

And as they drifted off to sleep that night, they knew that tomorrow would bring new challenges, but they would face them together, stronger than ever before.
-----
a/n: sorry for not updating, im updating 3-5 more chapters but I hope you guys enjoy these chapters also remember to message me if you have any suggestions! >>>>