Classes

Seungmin, Felix, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Jisung, Minho, Chan, and Changbin all shuffled into the bustling corridors of their lecture hall. Backpacks slung over their shoulders, they exchanged groggy nods and sleepy smiles. It was Monday morning, the start of another week filled with classes, homework, and the occasional adventure.

"Hey, Minnie, did you finish the math assignment?" asked Felix, as they walked to their first class.

Seungmin shook his head, "Nah, I got stuck on question four. Did you figure it out?"

Felix grinned, "Yeah, I can help you with that during lunch."

Hyunjin tapped Jeongin on the shoulder, "Did you hear about the party this weekend?"

Jeongin's eyes lit up, "Yeah! Minho and Jisung told me, are you going?"

Minho, who was walking ahead with Jisung, turned back with a modest smile, "You guys should go."

As they reached the cafeteria, the aroma of freshly cooked food filled the air. Chan waved them over to a table already crowded with their friends.

"Hey guys, save us some seats!" called out Changbin.

Over lunch, the chatter grew louder as they swapped stories from the weekend. Jisung leaned in close to Minho, his cheeks flushed with excitement.

"You're amazing love," he whispered.

Minho chuckled, kissing him on the forehead "And so are you, baby."

Chan nudged Felix, a mischievous twinkle in his eye, "So, do you wanna go out with me princess?"

Felix blushed, trying to play it cool, "Really, I would love to."

Felix grinned, "Of course, I'll text you the time."

Seungmin glanced at his watch, realizing that lunch break was almost over. "We should head back to class soon," he said, gathering up his tray.

The others nodded reluctantly, finishing the last of their food before heading back to their respective classrooms.

As the final bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, the group gathered outside the main entrance of the lecture hall.

"See you guys tomorrow!" called out Jeongin, waving as he, Felix, and Hyunjin left for their dorms.

The rest of them said their goodbyes, making plans to meet up later at the dorms for some much-needed relaxation after a long day of classes.

Walking back to the dorms, Changbin turned to Chan, "So, are you going to ask Felix out?"

Chan grinned, "Yeah, he said yes."

Changbin smiled, "Really that's amazing. You deserve to be happy."

"Thanks, Binnie" Chan said as he gave him a hug that Changbin returned.

As they reached their dormitory, they ate and, each retreating to their rooms.

And so, another day came to a close for Seungmin, Felix, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Jisung, Minho, Chan, and Changbin, leaving them eagerly anticipating whatever the next day would bring.
----
a/n: I hope you guys enjoyed and remember to message me if you have any suggestions or if i made any grammar mistakes ! >>>>